Ryan Russell
Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:23:12 AM
Drew Expo. is in town (8-14)for the Vigo County Fair in Terre Haute, IN. They have ride specials each night except for opening night with all you can ride for $18.00. So after getting tired of rebuilding a kitchen in one of my houses I decided to take the family out for a night of fun this past Tues.

The following pieces were on the midway: Cyclops, Moon Rocket, Ion, Scooter,Sizzler, Tilt, Himilaya, Mega Drop, Century Wheel, M-G-R, Clatterpillar Coaster, Slide, Kite Flyer, Rockin Tug, Bees, Elephants, Dragons, Hampton Boats, Hampton Motorcycles, Hampton Cars, and a Sky Fighter. I did see the Black Widow, and the Hammer racked out back during the week. No sign of the Seattle Wheel since about 3 yrs ago and Im sure the Pirate is in INDY already not sure about the Alpine Bobs.

There were also numerous games from Eric Noel, Wayne Sergeant, and Cox Concessions including 2 Water Gun, 2 Duck Ponds, Roll A Ball, Skee Ball, Cross Bow, Bust A Ballon etc... Also Drew had their Funnel Cake trailer and Sweet Shop concessions but no sign of the Food Factory this year or the Band organ which hasn't been here since 2001.

I did'nt take any pictures this year because I pretty much already have pics of everything that was present. We did however take a few of myself and the wife taking our daughter on her first M-G-R ride.
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:23:05 AM
Nice report! Drew always puts on a nice show
transplant2
Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:53:19 PM
Thanks for the nice report on us Ryan. we are taking the Spider and Hammer to the next spot tomorrow and set them up.
I Don't deserve to be here
transplant2
Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:48:21 PM
Not to be smart Tre but you can tell her yourself she reads this all the time, but i will tell Kenny
IndianaTED
Friday, July 13, 2007 10:13:34 AM
I always enjoy seeing this Show. They always provide a very good midway. Love it that they have a "real" Himalaya. I wish they would bring back the Seattle Wheel though to this spot. It is one of the prettiest rides you will ever see or take. It is also very interesting to see it sloughed.
I've never been "with it", just been an interested observer of carnivals for more than 50 years.
Johnny's United Shows..."A Family Tradition" and "All for Fun, Fun for All".
The carnival of my youth, which had roots that originated in my hometown.
transplant2
Friday, July 13, 2007 7:09:25 PM
LOL thanks Tre