kimrustykjn
Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:32:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any recent pics of the show? I was on there. My baby brother is there now. I would like to see some pics soon..Please..
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:59:16 PM
Tell your brother to take some pics and send them to you. Then you can post them for US to see them.
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:17:51 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rhino

Tell your brother to take some pics and send them to you. Then you can post them for US to see them.

YEH!!!!!!![:D]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
SideWinder
Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:35:47 PM
I'll get ya pics when they are in Hamburg, NY
BSA Mike
Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:34:47 PM
her brother isn't smart enough to figure out the camera [;)]

neither one of them [8D]
kimrustykjn
Friday, June 29, 2007 12:07:50 PM
and what makes you think you are so smart???????????????????
sincerely,their MOTHER.....
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, June 29, 2007 1:24:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by kimrustykjn

oooopp, Look out BSA, A Mothers wrath![:D]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
tara Montebello
Friday, June 29, 2007 2:27:09 PM
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn
"THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS"
http://community.webshot...om/album/239011252ZxPhiV  THANKS FNOSEAN:)
I MISS THEM<:(
BSA Mike
Friday, June 29, 2007 7:54:41 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by kimrustykjn

i know both david and matt, and believe me they aren't winning any awards

i be'z edumuhcated
cny_chris
Friday, June 29, 2007 9:04:50 PM
I was on the lot this past evening (Friday, 6/29). Took a whole bunch of pictures and video... until Macerich (mall owner) rent-a-cop #5 of the night informed me that I could only take "family photos" on the lot. His 4 other co-workers didn't have a problem with it earlier in the evening.[}:)][}:)][}:)] Go figure.

Show looks decent, a few rides that need some bulbing/electrical work. Crowd was a bit light, but money was being spent. Zipper replaced the Remix on the lot, Haunted Mansion replaced Demon World, and Jalopy Junction replaced Kite Flyer. Rest of the lineup was the same as last year. Photos to come later, hopefully in the next week or so.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:43:35 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

I was on the lot this past evening (Friday, 6/29). Took a whole bunch of pictures and video... until Macerich (mall owner) rent-a-cop #5 of the night informed me that I could only take "family photos" on the lot. His 4 other co-workers didn't have a problem with it earlier in the evening.[}:)][}:)][}:)] Go figure.

Show looks decent, a few rides that need some bulbing/electrical work. Crowd was a bit light, but money was being spent. Zipper replaced the Remix on the lot, Haunted Mansion replaced Demon World, and Jalopy Junction replaced Kite Flyer. Rest of the lineup was the same as last year. Photos to come later, hopefully in the next week or so.

WWWWWWWWWWWhat! Did you tell them It's still a free country and to take their power trip on down the way? Maybe they thought you were involved in industrial espionage, passing sensitive trade secrets to the enemy. Didn't they have any kids around to harass?
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:52:53 AM
I was taking photos of an Amusement Park in a Mall several years ago in Iowa. The "Manager" of the Park, along with a goon, and a Mall Rent A Cop stopped me and demanded that I give them my film. I pointed out that there were no signs posted about not taking pictures. After several minutes of discussion, I called the "Manager" and A-Hole and told them to call the local Police Dept. if they wanted my film. I told them the Rent A Cop meant nothing to me. He decided to call the "Owner" of the Park. After calling the "Owner", I received an apology and Comp. Pass for the Park. And I left with my film in the camera.

42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:10:48 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ohio Ron

I was taking photos of an Amusement Park in a Mall several years ago in Iowa. The "Manager" of the Park, along with a goon, and a Mall Rent A Cop stopped me and demanded that I give them my film. I pointed out that there were no signs posted about not taking pictures. After several minutes of discussion, I called the "Manager" and A-Hole and told them to call the local Police Dept. if they wanted my film. I told them the Rent A Cop meant nothing to me. He decided to call the "Owner" of the Park. After calling the "Owner", I received an apology and Comp. Pass for the Park. And I left with my film in the camera.

Back in the day the natives thought if you took their picture you were stealing their sole. Maybe those guys are related?[:D]