JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, June 28, 2007 7:27:29 AM
Dear All,

I have posted some pics of my trip over to Nassau Coliseum. There was about 38 Rides there and well, from what I could see the show looked good. I hope you all enjoy the pics.

Jimmy D

http://www.jntenterprise.../images/albums/index.htm 
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
skywheel88
Thursday, June 28, 2007 7:38:41 AM
Thanks for those great shots Jimmy![:D] That Zombie dark ride is awesome and the Mulligan Wheel looks great on Wade's midway. I noticed the pics of the racked Chance Giant, did they do a new paint job on the stand?
Kenny.

42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, June 28, 2007 8:08:14 AM
Very nice display. Thanks for the look.[:)]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, June 28, 2007 8:48:23 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by skywheel88

Thanks for those great shots Jimmy![:D] That Zombie dark ride is awesome and the Mulligan Wheel looks great on Wade's midway. I noticed the pics of the racked Chance Giant, did they do a new paint job on the stand?

Yes the Giant Wheel has been repainted and is being rebuilt. That is the Burgandy Wheel and I must say it looks great.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:07:29 AM
thanks jimmy d for the pics. how about something from the meadowlands if you have time? know you are busy[:)]
skywheel88
Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:58:44 AM

Quote:

quote:

Yes the Giant Wheel has been repainted and is being rebuilt. That is the Burgandy Wheel and I must say it looks great.

Jimmy D

Thank you Jimmy. I'll be looking forward to seeing some pics of it when it's done and back in action, if and when someone on the board posts some. I really like the colors so far![:D]
Kenny.

Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:02:18 AM
Thanks for sharing them. The show looks great !!
JmstCommFair
Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:44:16 AM
Wade shows has some nice equipment . It's very hard too find a show these days with clean and safe equipment .
Shaun
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:09:48 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JmstCommFair

Wade shows has some nice equipment . It's very hard too find a show these days with clean and safe equipment .

I believe that most of the shows traveling around these days are both "clean" and "safe". Sorry to hear your having so much trouble finding one.
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:34:08 PM
Thanks Jimmy The pics were just GREAT!
I loved the Alpine Bobs look.. very sharp and there Pirate looks in very good shape...
THANKS FOR SHARING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Skywheelrider
Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:34:11 PM
Great photos Jimmy. Midway looks much larger than it was last year when I was there, slightly different layout, too. Thanks for sharing the photos!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Thursday, June 28, 2007 7:09:24 PM
jimmy i didnt know you were out this way, you should have PMed me and came out.
dccradio
Thursday, June 28, 2007 8:03:48 PM
Great pictures Jimmy thanks for posting them.
Mark H
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, June 29, 2007 4:39:24 AM
Always great pictures Jimmy! Looks like an amusemments park!
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, June 29, 2007 5:43:41 AM
Thanks Jimmy!

I see the towers and Trilicho's of a europeian Circus tent behind the Tea cups, you have any idea who's show that was?

Scott