LarsonRingofFire
Monday, May 14, 2007 8:13:49 PM
Ok since yahoo photos is closing, I dont have a place I can post my pics to show everybody on the site. I was wondering how you can post the pics directly in your post (so you dont have to click a link to go to them, they are just in the post?).
Sit down, buckle up, and get ready to SCREAM, its the HIMALAYAAAAAAAA...
Mr. Fixit
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 7:10:57 AM
The photos in posts on MCW are not hosted on the MCW server, they have to be hosted elsewhere, and linked using the image tool (the button above the posting box that looks like mountains (between the envelope and the "#" buttons). So you would need to upload them somewhere (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) and then link to them in your post with the image tool.

There might be 1 or 2 posts on doing this in this forum.

EDIT: Here's one: http://www.carnivalwarehouse.co.../topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3908 

Hope this helps.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
fatboy
Sunday, August 10, 2008 8:21:26 AM
how do i post a picture in my profile so it will show up when someone klicks on my profile
Mr. Fixit
Sunday, August 10, 2008 7:07:34 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by fatboy

how do i post a picture in my profile so it will show up when someone klicks on my profile

Go into your profile (click on "Profile" in the upper right corner of this page), and paste the link to the photo in the "Picture URL:" field, then click on the "Submit" button at the bottom.

As noted in the post above, you need to have the photo hosted somewhere on the internet. The forum doesn't host photos.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin