stip
  •  stip
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:38:59 PM
Mike's oldest daughter, Lacy, 15, has been diagnosed with Pulminary Hypertension. She will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow to gain some strength for open heart surgery. The family is asking for prayers from everyone!
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:39:55 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by stip

Mike's oldest daughter, Lacy, 15, has been diagnosed with Pulminary Hypertension. She will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow to gain some strength for open heart surgery. The family is asking for prayers from everyone!

We are sorry to hear that. She will be in our prayers.

The Dillman Family
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
oscar de grouch
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:01:11 PM
I am sorry to hear this too. My daughter Gabbie used to play with her when they were on Mid America a few years back. Please let them know our thoughts and prayers are with them as well.
magfly
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:22:50 PM
Lacy is my prayers stip !!! and so is the family remember God does not give us anything we cant handle[:)]
when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
Thriller
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:58:43 PM
I hope she gets better. She is in my prayers. By the way who Mike with? Like show exc. Sorry if yall have talked about him before on here.I'm not formilar. Just wondering.
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:23:45 PM
So sorry to hear. I will keep her and the family in my prayers.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Trucker090
Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:30:42 AM
Sorry to hear of a child so young. She is in my prayers.
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
stip
  •  stip
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:13:35 AM
Thanks everyone for your concern. Mike is ride sup. for Lowery.
billdunn
Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:19:00 AM
my prayers are also with them I wish them luck and the best!
Bill dunn
Thriller
Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:38:24 AM
Thats who I thought it was. Man that is really sad. I talked to Mike alot during RR Festival when he was in DeQuincy. Very nice man, a hard worker too.
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:14:48 PM
So sorry to hear this. Our hearts and prayers are with them.