Lefty
  •  Lefty
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:05:38 PM
I would like to Thank the Portemonts for notifing all of their help, concessionaires and fair boards 6 weeks before the first spot of the year that there would not be a show this year.
When show owners and concession owners wonder why their help isn't loyal to them this is why.
All American was a NICE little show. Everyone was pleasant, no hollering, no fighting, just nice. But just about everyone on the show had families and responsibilities and I for one was kind of depending on going out this season. Had we known earlier, say even during the trade show different arrangements could have been made.
Oh well, enough of the joinie whine. I'll remember this season not to put all my eggs in to one basket.
midway1962
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:51:40 PM
I know what you mean, i have friend's that travel with them, and did not find out untill Friday the 13th, and on line, ''' sad'' as like you, now thay have to hunt for a good prop, good luck,
FOOD AND FUN
Trucker090
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:05:23 PM
Never put your eggs in one basket. That's what happens when you do. It has happened to me before. Maybe they did not know the bank or someone was to pull the rug from under them. Ask before you condemn them. If they were such a good show then they probably had no advance warning. It could be worse, it could be 1 week...
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:34:49 PM
Things change and usually at times when one has no controller over the outcome. Call it the sign of the times. One must be flexible to bounce back.
UserPostedImage
BUB
  •  BUB
  • 52.62% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:38:00 PM
definately a sign of things to comebut, be sure that no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.
what the ????