philip-hensley
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:06:56 PM
Thanks to Mr. "with-it's" constant wit and wisdom, I won't be coming to this site anymore.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:09:56 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by philip-hensley

Thanks to Mr. "with-it's" constant wit and wisdom, I won't be coming to this site anymore.

Don't blame me....You have been edited and deleting all your posts for the past week....It's the liberal way to blame someone else for thier way of doing things....I just tried to preseve some of your posts for others to see before you destroyed them...Much like what Sandy Burgler was doing for the Clintons....
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:11:30 PM
Quote:

quote:

philip-hensley
Foreman

148 Posts
Sent - 04/04/2007 : 4:47:48 PM

You win. I quit the forum today. I hope you get badly injured this year.

What kind of Sick whacko would wish anyone Harm???
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:17:14 PM
Quote:

quote:

Have to agree with Glenn, no one is asking you/telling you to leave. If you do, it is of your own choice. With-it is correct, it gets frustrating when you see a post from someone, make a response, then they either edit or delete their post, and your response looks silly or out of place, plus the topic has no flow or continuity to it anymore. So one way to fight that is to quote folks. If you have a problem with folks quoting what you say, then I guess don't say it, or be more careful about what you post.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:18:59 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:

philip-hensley
Foreman

148 Posts
Sent - 04/04/2007 : 4:47:48 PM

You win. I quit the forum today. I hope you get badly injured this year.

What kind of Sick whacko would wish anyone Harm???

Wow. Now that is downright rotten. All because he cannot handle folks quoting his posts because he constantly edits/deletes them?
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:29:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

BYE[;)]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:34:39 PM
He can't be mad I knocked his Steam Dream....After all it was just a big April Fools joke on us remember.....Wow, he really got us on that one.....

Then again saying it was a joke was just a cop out so he would'nt be embarressed....
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:39:33 PM
Wishing someone bodily harm is just down right unforgiving !! What a jag !!
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:42:03 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Have to agree with Glenn, no one is asking you/telling you to leave. If you do, it is of your own choice. With-it is correct, it gets frustrating when you see a post from someone, make a response, then they either edit or delete their post, and your response looks silly or out of place, plus the topic has no flow or continuity to it anymore. So one way to fight that is to quote folks. If you have a problem with folks quoting what you say, then I guess don't say it, or be more careful about what you post.

Thanks Chris, I thought his "Futuer of the Biz" topic was pretty well thought out....But after seeing it edited 5 times in 20 minutes and some of his other replies to his own topic were deleted I decided to quote it so it would'nt be lost...What harm was there in that????

What is this guy trying to hide?

I have edited posts before...usually for a spelling error...and usually post why I edited it....But in a post the size he wrote it was hard to tell why he did it, was it spelling, was he adding stuff or was he deleting stuff from it...

Besides that, if you don't like what I post don't read it....but don't blame me for you not hacking it here...