Predatorocks
Monday, March 19, 2007 10:05:00 AM
...do you like to go upside down?

Some rides have the the cars rotating like the Zipper, Power Surges, Shocker, Tango, Space Rollers while other rides have the traditional just put me upside down like Kamikaze, and Ring of Fires. Yet, there are upside down rides that put you upside down any which way like the High Rollers. The other type is the spinning while you are upside down such as the Spin Out, Move it's Top Star Tours, and so on. You can add the Evolution in that too.

What do you like the best out of these?

For me, I like the rotating cars (seats), and I like the spinning upside rides like the Spin Out. However, for the spinning rides upside down, I don't particularly care for the Evolution. I only went on at SFStL, and it's pretty boring. I don't how the Fabbri's are.

I dislike the every which way (High Roller), and the Ring of Fires, Kamikazes, and Inverters I don't really care for. Inverters, I will go on, but sparingly. I don't see much fun in them.
Flying Coaster
Monday, March 19, 2007 10:31:49 AM
I liked the Zipper because it's random, & I like the Skydiver & Rock-O-Plane because you can control your tub, more upside down time.
All Skywheels should be yeller.
mamma teena
Monday, March 19, 2007 3:12:45 PM
zipper was always my fav... then the rock... guess i'm just ole" school...
Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
lisacoco
Monday, March 19, 2007 3:27:19 PM
All the years I spent working I could never bring myself to ride the Zipper. My fav ride was always the Orbitor and the Enterprise. The Zipper was just too out of control for me I guess.[:I]
Ty S.
  •  Ty S.
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations
Monday, March 19, 2007 3:57:43 PM
I have always loved the Rock-o-plane but the Hurricane and Tip Top have been my favorite. [:D]
Trucker090
Monday, March 19, 2007 4:17:08 PM
Any kind of swings like the yo yo . The old chairoplane with the gas motor one of my favorites.
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, March 19, 2007 4:40:45 PM
Rocking chair with training wheels and lapbar...............
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:07:56 AM