• Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:24:32 PM
Hey Snow
Was on a fast run today
Blew by -- Took a quick look from truck
I'm impressed - Very sharp show
Nice Wheel and Zipper
Hopefully will be back thru b4 your next jump
Will try to slo down and speak and get some pics.
Best of luck at the Citadel Mall. (No Rain on Friday!)
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:36:53 PM
Yea good luck snowman. Hey if you have any open dates play here in Lancaster
snowman
Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:36:09 PM
Thanks guys we opened tonight and had a few people I guess we got lucky with the rain only felt a few sprinkles unless some kid was spitting from giant wheel we set up the latest addition to the show here a Star Trooper from Dartron its in very nice condition and very well lit just in case one of you bulb counters come by I already know it has three lights out they are bad sockets ok, will fix later Discjo did you roll by in a silver dually today? I was in the center of the Star trooper having a light bulb party and saw someone looking hard at show?
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, March 16, 2007 7:37:35 AM
i thought you were gonna tell us you have the new street fighter and wacky worm with you. lol[:D]. glad you made a successful move. may the weather be with you. looks as tho you might not get all the cold stuff.
snowman
Friday, March 16, 2007 8:06:16 AM
The Street Fighter is at the dock in New York City clearing customs its gonna make it first appearance in probably Mass. the worm will do the same I believe. Britt you will have to wait till fall to see those pieces I guess unless you take a road trip this summer
Trucker090
Friday, March 16, 2007 9:39:12 AM
Those custom houses can be a nightmare.. They want to make sure your not bringing drugs into the country.
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, March 16, 2007 9:57:06 AM