ScorpionKing
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:48:44 AM
I was talking to some of the guys here in south africa that are going back to work that side and some of my friends are leaving to head that side tomorrow and some of them said they were going to miami. so i was wondering what the dates are for dade this year. i tell ya what it is so weird not to be going back. thats 7 years of my life and now its just a page in history. well good luck to everyone that is starting their seasons, i wish i was there as well but i am glad i am where i am.
thanks again to all
Dustin
JustinJames
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:24:38 AM
The obvious question would then be... What are you doing now Dustin???
BUB
  •  BUB
  • 52.62% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:24:50 AM
just out of interest why are you not comming back? what ya going to do now? what did you do? we don't know each other but just interested in how others view the u.s. .
what the ????
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:37:08 AM
It's never easy to leave the bizz , you gave 7 years of your life for it, try to take from that on your new journey.. and good luck![8D]
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
sunnyside
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:11:07 AM
Dade opens on the 15th and runs till the first of April.
Waking up on the right side of the grass, is a good way to start the day.
magfly
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:00:22 PM
God I so should be there ,I think thats got to be in my favorite top three!!!!How does the wheel turn with out me lol.[;)]
when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
stitch
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:09:51 PM
Dustin fell in love with a south african girl, and went with her abroad. They got married and just had a little girl. Congrats, BTW !
JustinJames
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:12:26 AM
OH NO!!! You fell for that old gag Dustin? LOVE???!!!

Just kidding. I can't be-grudge ya. I did the same damn thing. For a while.

Now I'm in love, married, have kids and runnig a small show. I have my cake and get to eat it now[8D]
Predatorocks
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:31:11 AM
Can someone please get pictures of that fair? On there website, it says Matterhorn. That's the Matterhorn that All Star owns. That's the ride was talking about. Fantasy-Matterhorn?

Is it mostly Farrow, mostly Astro, mostly All Star, and so on? I know it's a NAME event, but who is going to have the most stuff there?

Is Farrow's Power Surge going back to them this year from All Star?
Judy
  •  Judy
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 3:37:19 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by stitch

Dustin fell in love with a south african girl, and went with her abroad. They got married and just had a little girl. Congrats, BTW !

Congrats sweetie...would love to see pics
The greatest reward of serving others is the satisfaction found in your own heart. The smiles of children are the brightest beacons of happiness.
ScorpionKing
Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:39:32 AM
well stitch pretty much said it all i went and moved to south africa with my wife. we had a little girl on jan 11th and got married the 20th of jan(baby was about 7 weeks early). i am throughly enjoyin it here. i am currently the general manager of a restaraunt here and things are coming together for me. we plan on eventually moving back but i am not for sure when. as soon as i get the chance i will post the wedding pics and some pics of tannah. i appreciate all the feedback and i will try and keep up to date on here. well good luck to everyone goin out this year and especially good luck to all the MAS people i wish you all the best and hope everything goes smooth this year.