Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
JustinJames
Sunday, March 11, 2007 6:03:47 PM
That looks like the Corky's Carnival Caravan package offered by IHC back when they first started in the carnival models. Only minus the Train and Skywheel. $150 is a bit high for a buy it now price though IMHO
LarsonRingofFire
Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:09:02 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

That looks like the Corky's Carnival Caravan package offered by IHC back when they first started in the carnival models. Only minus the Train and Skywheel. $150 is a bit high for a buy it now price though IMHO

I agree thats a bit high for the buy it now price.
Sit down, buckle up, and get ready to SCREAM, its the HIMALAYAAAAAAAA...
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:20:42 PM
I question how much of it that you would be getting. The listing states the actual Objects, but whether the Auction includes the Table, Train Track, and the Scenery that goes a long with it. If it did, I don't see the $150 being too bad of a price considering the Scenery looks to be well done. If it included just the objects, then yes, I see an issue with the $150.

The other thing to keep in mind is the shipping of this stuff. Whether the table or just the objects, there's bound to be some breakage upon arrival.

I have a Park Model Display that I picked up in the Fall to steal Parts off of. Cat has pretty much stripped it herself, but the people itself was worth quite a bit. Plus other Disco'ed items that may be of some value. As far as the table, being that it is 4' x 8', it would be difficult to get rid of it to someone else other than advertising it in a Classified in the Local Newspaper.
What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
Skywheelrider
Sunday, March 11, 2007 11:35:12 PM
I agree, unless you are getting all the additional scenery and such, $150 is awful strong.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, March 12, 2007 4:29:56 AM
At 40 buck, and 20 for shipping, would it be a decent buy, even without the table and train?