chuck walls
Sunday, February 18, 2007 1:51:28 AM
what is the most difficult faller you had to assemble, I myself found the tea cups the worst, besides useing 4 different types glue the ride still won't stay together, and after getting it together then the turn table binds up ,I even went to the trouble to put the motor under the ride, So what's the worst ride any of you put together.
chuck walls
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, February 18, 2007 2:28:31 AM
The hardest one for me? My first one, which im still working on !...lol.
natet_2003
Sunday, February 18, 2007 3:04:12 AM
Probably the Wild Maus.But the Log Flume was also because it was just time consuming...
talonboy02
Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:45:52 AM
I'm sure the coasters and flume are tough. Personally, I thought the Wild Maus was a pain in the ***...I still have yet to get it working properly. I also heard the Octopusy was rather challenging. Anybody know how difficult the Undulation / Wave Swinger is?
SideWinder
Sunday, February 18, 2007 5:03:36 AM
The wild maus was easy to assemble. They really have no difficult rides to assemble. some are just time consuming thats all....IMHO anyways[:D]

anyways if super glue doesn't hold a ride together, then nothing will, thats what I use to assemble all my rides.
BSA Mike
Sunday, February 18, 2007 6:25:59 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

The wild maus was easy to assemble. They really have no difficult rides to assemble. some are just time consuming thats all....IMHO anyways[:D]
anyways if super glue doesn't hold a ride together, then nothing will, thats what I use to assemble all my rides.

thats why you were @ jays having him help you with your wave swing, right [;)]
DrNickRiviera995
Sunday, February 18, 2007 6:42:01 AM
So far I'd say the original Wild Mouse was the hardest for me to get operating...I never got it to operate...the cars wouldn't make it around the track, and they would fall off and break apart. The lift never worked either, but I probably screwed that up....it was one of the first kits I ever put together years ago....so maybee I'll have better luck with the new one.

The Power Tower was also a pain and I never got that to run correctly either.
natet_2003
Sunday, February 18, 2007 12:39:17 PM
Yeah the power tower was bad also....I got it working fine...then the string got tangled and screwed the motor and everything else and had to sell it on ebay...lol
SideWinder
Sunday, February 18, 2007 1:51:47 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

He was helping me with that fish line that goes up the center cause it always broke on me. How is your new ride from Jay??
BSA Mike
Sunday, February 18, 2007 1:55:51 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

He was helping me with that fish line that goes up the center cause it always broke on me. How is your new ride from Jay??

IDK you tell me, im sure you will see it before i do [xx(]
LarsonRingofFire
Sunday, February 18, 2007 2:45:44 PM
The hardest for me was my first ones which were the Musik Express and the Top Spin. On the Musik Express I had problems with the cars coming off and if the cars didnt come off the sweeps would raise up. I finally got tired of trying to make it work I just glued everything down,lol[:D]. So now my Musik Express is a static model. With the Top Spin I had problems with the gear towers. The pins that hold the gears kept breaking and I had to keep getting replacements from Walthers, who had to get them from Faller. I had about 4 gear towers that the pins broke, thats not including the ones that came with the kit (they broke too). I finally got frustrated with that model to so I just took the gears out and now to make that model run I have to push it, lol[:D]. The reason I think the models didnt do too good is because when I got them I was a beginner modeler (these were my first carnival models) and those kits are not for beginner modelers! I won the Faller Rainbow model on an Ebay auction so hopefully this model will be easier since I am a more expierenced modeler.
Sit down, buckle up, and get ready to SCREAM, its the HIMALAYAAAAAAAA...
talonboy02
Sunday, February 18, 2007 5:19:40 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LarsonRingofFire

...I had to keep getting replacements from Walthers, who had to get them from Faller...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you could also just order the parts you need directly from Faller. It might be cheaper and take less time than going through Walthers ?.? (idk though). I did it a couple of times for various projects and they have always provided excellent service [:)]
Take care,
Matt-
LarsonRingofFire
Sunday, February 18, 2007 5:35:33 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by talonboy02

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LarsonRingofFire

...I had to keep getting replacements from Walthers, who had to get them from Faller...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you could also just order the parts you need directly from Faller. It might be cheaper and take less time than going through Walthers ?.? (idk though). I did it a couple of times for various projects and they have always provided excellent service [:)]
Take care,
Matt-

Thanks Talonboy02 I didnt know that you could do that. I acctually didnt have to pay for the replacement parts Walthers was extremely nice about and sent me the parts I needed. But it did take about a month for the parts to arrive.
Sit down, buckle up, and get ready to SCREAM, its the HIMALAYAAAAAAAA...
JustinJames
Friday, March 2, 2007 2:54:45 AM
Well I've built several... Here's the hardest and easiest

Hardest...

Insider (lots of LIL LIL pieces that break easily)
Top Spin (built two of them. first one was hard. second was EASY)
Musik Express (first time was hard)

Easiest

Flipper (built in a day)
Break Dance No 1
Giant Wheel
Castle Bounce (duh!)
Monster Cave (double DUH)
Tea Cups (before I made them a kid ride)
Musik Express
Oshungel Train
Power Tower (longest part was all the fence LOL)