kathy
  •  kathy
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Friday, November 17, 2006 3:12:36 AM
********CALLING ALL CARNYS & EX CARNYS*********
ONE OF OUR OWN HAS BEEN KILLED IN A HIT AND RUN
Robert "Bobby" Webb from Amusements of America was walking his bicycle across Sample Road at I95 in Deerfield Beach in Broward County Florida on October 30, 2006. According to the Sun-Sentinel paper Broward Sheriffs Office Spokesman say a white compact car plowed into Bobby, the driver left the scene with the bicycle still on the hood of the car. The bicycle was found the next day in a gargage bin at 651 NW 52nd Court. Bobby's brother went to Florida and while there spoke to detectives who now know the identity of the driver who is in hiding and on the run, due to an ongoing investigation cannot release his name. He is a Haitian man with family in the area. If anyone hears of finds out any information PLEASE call the Traffic Homicide Unit at 954-321-4840 or Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477.
Anyone wishing to contact his brother JR Webb to send condolences or share stories of Bobby his e-mail address is Bobby_w58@yahoo.com. Or you could post a story here.
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:47:09 AM
thats just wrong, best wishes to his family.
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
mjcarniegirl
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:15:58 PM
I am truely sorry to hear about the tragic accident that took the life of bobby webb. I did not know him that well but i do remember bobby from amusements of america . He was working on the scrambler ride when i first started working for amusements of america .but i do recall at the laundry mat one time how he had used bleach on his jeans by accident . he thought he was using the clorox 2 that is safe for colors i don't remember how he made that mistake but i can remember seeing him wear those jeans with big bleach stains on them . I can also remember his curly bushy hair . A friendly guy who liked to party . I am so sad to hear of his passing . I will be sure to say a prayer for him and his family
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, November 23, 2006 4:08:24 AM
he worked on the sizzler before that, that was until he drove into lake okeechobee the year the levee broke.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com