The Flowergirl
Thursday, September 1, 2005 4:27:12 AM
Due to the utter devastation, I'm sure there won't be a fair in Mobile this year, but what about other locs in the affected areas. The Gov. of Mississippi didn't have tears on camera, but said it made him cry to see the people of his state in such dispair. There are even people in shelters that far inland, but because it isn't as dramatic, its not getting as much coverage.

I remember 2yrs. ago working right after a devastating flood in IN and even though the fairgrounds was on high ground, there was no point in being there, because the people were too worried about putting their lives back together to want to spend money at the fair.

The more you know, the greater your life
can be.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, September 1, 2005 6:09:36 AM
Should'nt this just be another post here:http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11360
insted of a topic of it's own????

we got 2 Hi-stiker topics going why do we need 2 Cancelled Fair topics going as well?

Mod you can delete if this topic is combined...
Mr. Fixit
Thursday, September 1, 2005 6:35:39 AM
Haven't quite figured out how to combine topics, and am not sure that it can be done other than through cut and paste. (Squirrel, this is your department...[;)]) I'll lock this one and suggest that the replies go to the other topic that With-it linked to.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
squirrel
Thursday, September 1, 2005 2:35:23 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Fixit

Haven't quite figured out how to combine topics, and am not sure that it can be done other than through cut and paste. (Squirrel, this is your department...[;)]) I'll lock this one and suggest that the replies go to the other topic that With-it linked to.

Yeah, right now we can split them (new feature) and move them, but no merging just yet. I'm working on that, but that's a back burner one vs. some of the other fixes I am working on --