crazy_waxy_chick
Monday, August 29, 2005 10:07:00 PM
hey everyone how yall doin well i was just lookin to find some of my friend's that i worked with in waycross ga with all star if anyone knows give me a holla
missie
squirrel
Monday, August 29, 2005 10:18:47 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by crazy_waxy_chick

hey everyone how yall doin well i was just lookin to find some of my friend's that i worked with in waycross ga with all star if anyone knows give me a holla



Welcome to the forums -- we have over 1200 members here, so you should have some good luck in finding someone who atleast knows people over there --
creampuff_the_clown
Monday, August 29, 2005 10:22:56 PM
I play Waycross,GA with Amusement of Buffalo(in '99) at a Scotty's parking lot. What a blank that was!
crazy_waxy_chick
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 12:40:11 AM
i hope so that i can find them i'm new to this but i was workin under kenny roach when all star and them was in my town and that's when i started around 01 or 02 some were around there [:)]
missie
creampuff_the_clown
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:00:05 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by crazy_waxy_chick

i hope so that i can find them i'm new to this but i was workin under kenny roach when all star and them was in my town and that's when i started around 01 or 02 some were around there [:)]




Check your PM's
bladerunner
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 1:03:51 PM
welcome aboard[8D]
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by crazy_waxy_chick

hey everyone how yall doin well i was just lookin to find some of my friend's that i worked with in waycross ga with all star if anyone knows give me a holla


Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:51:52 PM
roach isn't with all star anymore.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
creampuff_the_clown
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:19:29 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Ryan

roach isn't with all star anymore.





Well, he is with N.A.M.E.[;)]
crazy_waxy_chick
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:03:07 PM
ok kool thanks for lettin me know it's hard tryin to find old friend's [8]
missie
Coastercameron
Friday, September 2, 2005 9:26:47 PM
I'm curious... why are you "waxy" [;)] [;)] [;)]

Welcome to the boards... Dont let all the various CLOWNS on the boards keep you away. (not just boils and his crew)
Boils The Clown
Friday, September 2, 2005 9:35:31 PM
Quote:

Originally posted by Coastercameron

I'm curious... why are you "waxy" [;)] [;)] [;)]


Your too young to say that.
Aren't you supposed to be in BED, kid ??


Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, September 2, 2005 9:54:52 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Coastercameron

I'm curious... why are you "waxy"

Remember Danielson, UserPostedImage Wax on.....UserPostedImage Wax Off UserPostedImage

Boils The Clown
Saturday, September 3, 2005 5:47:42 AM
[B)]
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Coastercameron

I'm curious... why are you "waxy"

Remember Danielson, UserPostedImage Wax on.....UserPostedImage Wax Off UserPostedImage





........LMAO !!!!!! Get'em ![B)]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
crazy_waxy_chick
Tuesday, September 6, 2005 11:31:44 PM
i do more partyin then go to bed [:D]
missie
carnyguy2
Wednesday, September 7, 2005 5:27:54 AM
The posts you have just read are basically true, Only the N.A.M.E. has been changed to hide the cash.


Don't eat the peanuts
Carnyguy2