violater_1968
Saturday, July 30, 2005 7:52:00 PM
Ok I just saw pics of the Tango and want to know who cross breed the power surge with space roller? Lmao[:D]
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, July 30, 2005 8:27:06 PM
i think kmg did but i could be wrong
marchax
Sunday, July 31, 2005 7:06:53 AM
it was K.M.G
HANDS IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!
"HACKS"
FELIXSTOWE`S NUMBER "1"
ENTHUSIAST
UPDATED 29/5/06
Amsterdam
Sunday, July 31, 2005 9:49:47 AM
i saw you talking about the tango.
Here is a movieclip about the tango without power[:D]
http://www.kermismovies....eitspanne_Douai_2005.wmv 
UserPostedImage
Flying Coaster
Sunday, July 31, 2005 10:35:03 AM
Man, I hate it when that happens.
All Skywheels should be yeller.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, July 31, 2005 5:18:56 PM
ok let me get this straight the power to that section of the midway went out and they wore stuck up in the air right ok just need to make sure know alos they brought it down Manual right i dont know much about the tango other then its ran on A CPU how did they get it down manual over ride or what
Flying Coaster
Sunday, July 31, 2005 6:57:05 PM
I had that happen on the Skywheel one night when the plant running it shut down for whatever reason. The ride stopped with the booms about 90 degrees to the towers, & of coarse, before the plant came back up, it started to rain lightly. Man, those folks were ticked off & wet! [:D]
violater_1968
Sunday, July 31, 2005 7:19:20 PM
Speaking of skywheels The last one that I saw was at the coffee county fair about 5 years ago with cvs.The ride just stopped 90 degrees to the booms the wheels were still turning and they had to reverse the main part just so they could get it going again.What causes that problem and that wasn't the only time that I sen that happen.
Flying Coaster
Monday, August 1, 2005 3:23:41 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by violater_1968

Speaking of skywheels The last one that I saw was at the coffee county fair about 5 years ago with cvs.The ride just stopped 90 degrees to the booms the wheels were still turning and they had to reverse the main part just so they could get it going again.What causes that problem and that wasn't the only time that I sen that happen.

Don't know right off unless there were issues with the main drive motor brakes jamming or something.