daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:28:16 AM
Well i have been working on things for Rolwey Amusements. I have updated my game joints and one concession from its old look it is a lot more cleaner know.

I have some projects in the works as you know i am working on my orbiter and new for problly 2006 is the orbiter and sound wave and ill go head and tell you im also making a Moscow circuss.In the following pictures your see the updated models and th ebegaining of the moscow and the orbiter.You might also see some things for the sound wave too lol.....http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/danielrowley2002/album?.dir=27de&.src=ph
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:19:34 PM
Some of theose pics would be decent if they were'nt so blurry.....

BTW who makes the trailer joint models?
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:37:03 PM
i got them the paper or the image from Modelers forum and i made the rest or plastic backround
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 8:21:17 PM
Your doing a fine job Daniel. Keep it up, the more you work on your carnival models, the better you will get. Just a word of advice, no more "fires" okay? lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
rainman571
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:50:35 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

BTW who makes the trailer joint models?

I made them up a while back and posted them at the ridemodelers group on Yahoo.

They are basically cut out paper models. Print them on card stock or photo paper, cut them out, fold them up and glue them together. Daniel has added plastic sheet and cardboard to stiffen his up. They make great filler for a midway and are really cheap to make. With a photo program you could edit them or change colors to match your midway scheme.

There are a couple of "less blurry" pics of some completed models at the Yahoo Group site under Files\Game Trailer Models\Midway1 and Midway2. There are some more in the photos section but it does not seem to be working lately.

Raymond
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:30:05 PM
I never knew you made those up rainman! Well umm i like them their great fillers like you said hope you dont mind me using them.Im trying to find away to make them racked but im not sure how exactly they look some how i got reverse the wheel for the other side of the trailer in order to make it look the same on both sides.

Umm well some strange reason my photos come out blery no clue why oh humm lol maybe no tripod i should try it lol....Umm what else i guess thats it oh yah what you think of the moscow.Oh yah im doing more to it so it no longer looks like that Its Poppy know lol umm ok thats GAy lol Why i say that oh well
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:13:12 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

Umm well some strange reason my photos come out blery no clue why oh humm lol maybe no tripod i should try it lol....

Maybe you ought to try "Focus" or Clean the Lense.....
Boils The Clown
Friday, July 22, 2005 11:08:01 AM
[xx(][xx(]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Umm well some strange reason my photos come out blery no clue why oh humm lol maybe no tripod i should try it lol....

[xx(][xx(][xx(]A tripod has NOTHING to do with the pics coming out blurry ![xx(][xx(][xx(]

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
razduck
Friday, July 22, 2005 5:53:31 PM
TAKE YOUR TIME AND FOCUS D.
AND CLEAN LENSE.
AND HAVE ON RIGHT SETTINGS.
BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PAL.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Friday, July 22, 2005 6:20:09 PM
Wait is it just me or are all the close up pics blured humm im thinking its a setting.must have it on a far setting.Because i dont do anything i use the same setting for my models that i do for carnival pictures and i dont think their blured

razduck
Friday, July 22, 2005 6:21:16 PM
PUT THE SETTING ON LANDSCAPE AND TRY.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Friday, July 22, 2005 6:22:59 PM
ok oh do me a fav pic two model pics that ablured and two that are not and post them so i can see.PLS lol
razduck
Friday, July 22, 2005 6:28:22 PM
i do not know how d.
sorry
i am not very good with computers
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, July 22, 2005 6:32:08 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

ok oh do me a fav pic two model pics that ablured and two that are not and post them so i can see.PLS lol

UserPostedImage
Not Blurry

UserPostedImage

Blurry

See The Difference?

It's a shame because I really wanted to see what the game models really looked like.

Also try another setting for close up and a different one for real rides.

Also try not to use the flash when taking pics close up. use another light source or this will happen..
UserPostedImage

I suggest searching the web for photography tips.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Friday, July 22, 2005 6:34:16 PM
ok i added 13 new pics just taken uploading know tell when im done tell me how those are thanks withit