Flying Coaster
Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:20:37 AM
There's a guy here in my town with the exact same name as me, same middle initial too. Even funnier than that, I know the guy!
All Skywheels should be yeller.
Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:18:15 AM
I can't figure out how the daughter was able to stay in the seat when the father came out. If the lapbar opened they both would have been dumped, not just one.
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Kristopher
Thursday, July 14, 2005 12:00:46 PM
Link to the attorney that is helping to make this story up! Send him a note!

http://pview.findlaw.com...onfirm=0&channel=CCC 
Boils The Clown
Thursday, July 14, 2005 12:03:43 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

IT'S NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Imagine that....what are the odds....as for Ken Martin, you know what I think about him, I don't need to post any more comments.

It says "Chris Hurley" in the article, so why would it not be you ? I mean really, how many "Chris Hurley's" can there actually be ????
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:31:35 PM
The only thing I can think of is that she when looking at the seat from the front, was sitting on the left side, where the lap bar pivots from. Should daddy had been rocking the seat, she may have been petrified anyways, and holding onto the lap bar for dear life, as well as sitting back in the seat.

Ken Martin...ceases to amaze me. I have No respect for him.

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

I can't figure out how the daughter was able to stay in the seat when the father came out. If the lapbar opened they both would have been dumped, not just one.

What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
gruelurks
Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:43:49 PM
I wonder if perhaps it was intentional?

I've heard (never seen) stories of people jumping out of rides and trying to claim they were thrown out to get a lawsuit.
Boils The Clown
Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:47:20 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

I wonder if perhaps it was intentional?

I've heard (never seen) stories of people jumping out of rides and trying to claim they were thrown out to get a lawsuit.

You have got to be *ING Me ???
UserPostedImage
DZILVU1
Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:31:05 PM
I'm with Hoffa, I'm trying to imagine a grown man falling out, and the child not budging? it had to be that he was rocking the seat and the little girl was scared enough to hang on tight!! it's pretty hard to fall out by just riding in the seat, even without a lapbar!
Rules are fine, As long as they apply to everyone the same
Skywheelrider
Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:58:48 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

引用:

quote:

IT'S NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Imagine that....what are the odds....as for Ken Martin, you know what I think about him, I don't need to post any more comments.

It says "Chris Hurley" in the article, so why would it not be you ? I mean really, how many "Chris Hurley's" can there actually be ????

You have got to be kidding me. [xx(]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Boils The Clown
Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:06:47 PM
引用:

quote:

引用:

You have got to be kidding me. [xx(]

I'm not buying that.[xx(]
Nice Alibi ! [:D]

UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:11:10 PM
Drop it. Now. Get back on topic.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:44:10 PM
lets just say that there was a beer garden at the fest in close range of the wheel. (smart people know where I was going with that)
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, July 15, 2005 4:42:47 AM
http://www.dailyherald.c...xt=ferris+wheel+accident 

More info on the accident??? In one report it does reference the proximity of the beer garden.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Missin it
Friday, July 15, 2005 5:08:57 AM
With the mentality of lawyers note in the one article how the lawyer touches on the fact that the lap bar is not supposed to open even if you are "some kid" rocking the seat. Sounds like he is trying to set up the future of his case by saying that even if his client was misbehaving he's entitled to money because he fell after violating the rules. Kinda like an oxymoron
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, July 15, 2005 5:41:45 AM
jbaumann@dailyherald.com

That is the reporter's boss if you care to voice your opinion on her shoddy one sided inaccurate reporting.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked