txoilfieldtrash
Saturday, June 25, 2005 3:18:53 AM
Y'all forgot John Lee Gorrie, Johnny Sales, Little Eddie and some old old timers----Billy Mills, Danny Mahony Joe Haley and GOD REST THEIR SOLES my Granpa Owen Jones,Joe Ulcar. We lost Uncle Bill in 2000 he was my Dads best friend and a 2nd Father to me. He is missed very very much.....Kevin
razduck
Saturday, June 25, 2005 3:34:59 AM
yes, those guys were real good ole time carnies.
good folks.
i remeber working with johnny sales. he was a good agent.
chukaluk
Saturday, July 16, 2005 6:28:34 AM
how about John Crouch.Joe Haley is alive and well,How about all of Jak Rubacks Bandits and Don Breshear.
charles keeler
razduck
Saturday, July 16, 2005 5:41:33 PM
who did you work for on c-21 chuckaluc
Boils The Clown
Saturday, July 16, 2005 5:58:15 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by razduck

who did you work for on c-21 chuckaluc

Century 21 shows !!
......... Now that's an old school show.
Did you know O'l Dew Hickey ??

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
chukaluk
Sunday, July 17, 2005 7:37:24 AM
I had my own jointsfrom 1959 to 1988.I joined C-21 in 1965 and was with them till Murphy bought them out.To me Al Kunz was one of the best showmen ,bar none.I played the stock shows in Texas till the battle of flowers in S A then jumped up North to c 21.i stayed till Des Moines and then jumped over to Bill Collins(now Murphy) For lincoln fayetteville Ark Muskogee and Tulsa and Okla City which overlapped Tulsa. everybody forgot Harry Shrieber And Joe Mandrake.
charles keeler
chukaluk
Sunday, July 17, 2005 7:47:43 AM
I forgot- I had bushel baskets and a build up coupon balloon store.Virgil vines copied my baskets at Ft Worth Stock Show and proceeded to burn them up for years.I was friends with Monte and Helen Cannon till they passed on.Does any one remember Old Dick Proctor.
charles keeler
MamaBear
Sunday, July 17, 2005 12:58:56 PM
Helen cannon! What a great lady... I met her in the late ter 80's on goodings. she still had rat games. they didnt come no better than her. Im sorry I never got to meet monty, b ut hear alot of good stories from helen bout him.
If Only Closed Minds Came with Closed Mouths!