Huricane
Ferris Wheel
Mardi Gras
Dark Ride
Chance MGR
Dragon Wagon
Renegade
Umbrella
A few more kiddies and some games. Always like to see this show.

Mishawaka Summer Festival, Mishawaka, In

Midwest Midways

Just starting to set up but what I could see was
Gravitron
Spider
Thunder Bolt
Scrambler
Tilt
Tornado
Yo Yo
Dragon Wagon
MGR
Umbrella
Couple more kiddies, First time to see the show for me.

Holy Family Festival, South Bend, In

Burton Brothers

They hadn't started setting up yet when I drove by but what I saw racked was

Expo Wheel
Gravitron
Rock O Plane
Slide
Dragon Wagon
I havn't ever seen this show either. Be fun to see them .

Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:10:19 AM
enjoy midwest midways. They have played that spot for a few years. Is that a old miller date??
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 86.98% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:38:14 AM
Quote:

quote:

Mermaid Festival, North Webster, In

What's wrong with this Picture?

Anything to throw a party/Festival [:D]
sausageseller
Friday, June 24, 2005 9:07:31 AM
I use to work the Mermaid Fesatival on the independent till a certain show( not Poor Jacks!) took it fence to fence. The worst part was I was negoiating to buy a new bunk house from the show owners daughter. Needless to say the deal did not go through!
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, June 24, 2005 10:42:35 AM
Quote:

quote:

I use to work the Mermaid Fesatival on the independent till a certain show( not Poor Jacks!) took it fence to fence. The worst part was I was negoiating to buy a new bunk house from the show owners daughter. Needless to say the deal did not go through!

You have to remember you are small potatoes with a couple of food joints. But, all you have to do is take on the obligations of owning a show to compete and you too could possibly have the ex.
UserPostedImage
sausageseller
Friday, June 24, 2005 6:13:08 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Quote:

quote:

You have to remember you are small potatoes with a couple of food joints. But, all you have to do is take on the obligations of owning a show to compete and you too could possibly have the ex.

The daughter was a factory sales agent.
Yea, try to profit from sale of a bunk house all the while knowing you can also cut my throat by getting me kicked out of a spot. If that is what it takes to own a show, No thanks , I sleep well at night and I do not want to answer to my maker for actions like that.
jonjon
  •  jonjon
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Friday, June 24, 2005 7:27:28 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

enjoy midwest midways. They have played that spot for a few years. Is that a old miller date??

This is kind of funny, you told me they were in town last year, I coudn't find them, than this year I saw some rides coming into town so I looked for them again, almost gave up, thought I would try one more spot and wha-la.
jonjon
  •  jonjon
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Sunday, June 26, 2005 4:20:11 PM
Midwest Midways was the highlite of the weekend. Wind Shear was a real neat ride, who makes it? It looks heavy for a one trailer ride. They brought about twenty games. They must not be in a big hurry to tear down because they waited until Sunday morning to start taking most of the rides down.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:34:52 PM
midwest doesn't have to be up until 5pm thursday night in highland IN. Second unit going to cicero. What rides did they have??

Windshear is 4 huge axles
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
jonjon
  •  jonjon
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:54:50 PM
There wasn't a lot of space, majors on one side of the road, kiddie's and food court on the other.

Gravitron
Tilt
Yo Yo
Hillbilly Fun house
Thunder Bolt
Wind Shear
Tornado
Spider
MGR
Umbrella
Dragon Wagon
Slide