daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, June 17, 2005 5:56:59 PM
I have a question working on a HO scratch built would you need all ho items or would you need smaller forms of things like ladders signs and lights and people plastic tubs Exc. I have asked a ? Like this and I have not been answered. I am wondering why does no one know or around to give me an answer or what. I know people are busy but I just wanted to know. I am trying to build some of my own things well at least thinking of it oh and I also want to make Kits I have look a bit different you know. lol

cny_chris
Saturday, June 18, 2005 2:54:35 AM
If you're modeling in HO scale, then whatever you use should be HO scale as well (or very close), otherwise the proportions will be off and it won't look right.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Saturday, June 18, 2005 6:43:40 AM
Ok exmple if i was going to make a racked Giant wheel would i need a Ho ladder or a smaller scale ladder.Or in safty tread ho scale or smaller.
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:43:53 AM
If you're not sure at the Hobby Shop, just buy a couple of sizes and return the one that is not the best fit. I had the same problem when I wanted to add ladders to my Sky Wheel towers. I originally tried the N Scale Ladders, but they were too small. I brought them back, and bought the HO ones, but I had to sand the sides of them down a lot to make them look right. As far as the diamond plate you mentioned, I am not impressed with the HO scale stuff, I think the tread is too spread out, but have yet to see N scale stuff to compare it.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

Ok exmple if i was going to make a racked Giant wheel would i need a Ho ladder or a smaller scale ladder.Or in safty tread ho scale or smaller.

What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:57:20 AM
Thanks for the info umm diomond plat how would O look????????