Ryan Russell
Friday, June 17, 2005 6:46:36 AM
To get away from the stress of work, building a new house, and the ever pleasant first trimester of a pregnancy going on at home I decided to take a motorcycle ride to check out some shows. First spot was the Clark Co. fair in Marshall, IL with Jon Luehrs Spectactular Shows and Christiani (spelling) booked in with a couple pieces. Rides were Century Wheel, Pharohs Fury,Wisdom Himmy, Paratrooper, Sizzler, Ground mounted Scrambler, Tilt, Slide, Rio Grande Train, Swings, MGR, Go Gator, Bear Affair, Speedway, Kiddie Bumper Boats,Jumpin Jumbos, Fun House(Christiani) Dark Ride(Christiani). There were about 5-7 games and they were still spotting food trailers but I saw around 6. I also saw one of John Marconi's trucks parked there as well hooked to a pup trailer but I didnt see any of his rides though.

Next spot was Hymera, IN for there small festival which had James Gang there. They were setting up the next day so everything was still sitting in the parking lot of the school. Rides were Trabant, Scat, Starship 2000, Loop O Plane, Speedway, F-80, Scooter, Expo Wheel, Dragon Wagon, MGR, Play Port, Gee Whiz, and a Rock o plane. There were a ton of food and game concessions parked as well but this is a small lot at the school and they usually dont set everything up there. I wasnt able to get any pics because I have my camera packed away for the time being but I hope to get some pics of All American and Drew in the coming weeks when they come to the area...
skywheel88
Friday, June 17, 2005 7:03:03 AM
Nice report! Oh, and PLEASE get some pics of Drew![:p]
Kenny.

Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Friday, June 17, 2005 2:06:30 PM
marconi's have alot of foog and games, so they where proably on the indy midway.

Good luck with the preg and house, talk about bad timing for the 2.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson