knasinnh
  •  knasinnh
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 8:16:27 AM
I have heard from 2 show owners that Sam Pino Amusements was bought out by Fiesta Shows, has anyone heard this?
Carnie_Joe930
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:41:07 AM
I talked to Sam a few weeks ago. Apparently he and Fiesta are doing some business together with Fiesta supplying a few of their excess rides on Sam's route. Fiesta is giving him some spots to play for the weeks he has open. Also, he may have have sold his Century Wheel to them, but I don't think he's sold his show out completely.
DutchWheel9
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:08:28 PM
I have seen Fiesta Show's 2nd or 3rd unit---sometimes they switch the numbers around---twice this year so far and each time the Century Wheel from Sam Pino Amusements and Pharoah's Fury from Sam Pino Amusements have been with them. This unit is currently setting-up in the center of Pembroke, Massachusetts, near the Pembroke Public Library on Route 14. After that location this unit will play at the Irish Connections Festival on Route 138 in Canton, Massachusetts. In addition to the Century Wheel and Pharoah's Fury this unit has a Cobra, Round-Up, Trabant, and Tempest as well as the Bumper Cars, small Merry-Go-Round, Go-Gator coaster, Berry-Go-Round, and Hampton Umbrella Dune Buggies, Fun slide and Earthquake Amusement House. Due to a lack of space at the Pembroke location, the Tempest, Fun Slide, and Earthquake Amusement House are racked in a back lot.

Fiesta Shows has redone its Cobra for this season and it came out REALLY, REALLY NICE! If you cannot see it at the Pembroke or Canton locations look for it at the Marshfield and/or Topsfield Fairs later on.

I do not know if Fiesta Shows has bought the Century Wheel and the Pharoah's Fury from Sam Pino.

Bob
knasinnh
  •  knasinnh
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 2:59:27 PM
It will be interesting to see, I know that there was a recent Pino spot, Andover MA, that was under the Fiesta Name. It will be interesting to see how many spots they play during the "fair" in Foxboro. It is my understanding that they are playing multiple spots during that time frame.

Drummer1973
Sunday, September 3, 2023 4:00:23 AM
He passed away from excessive cocaine use.