butterfly in reverse
Thursday, March 1, 2007 5:51:57 PM
Does everyone already know who Roger Vail is but me? I just stumbled accross this link tonight. I thought the pics were amazing so if he is a member here, I can tell him so. If not, they shouldn't be missed...

http://got.net/~rvail/recent/recent.html 

Sorry if it's recycled and you've all seen it before. I just really was impressed.
ana
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Thursday, March 1, 2007 5:58:11 PM
those pics are awesome but i think they are re-hashed [:D]
butterfly in reverse
Thursday, March 1, 2007 5:59:51 PM
well, I figured they were. That's what happens when I spend a year away from the internet...Everything old is new to me. It's kind of like gettin yer innocence back. heh.
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
WestCoastPat
Thursday, March 1, 2007 6:04:57 PM
Fantastic find. Thanks for posting them.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
butterfly in reverse
Thursday, March 1, 2007 6:14:05 PM
Hey, no problem. I thought they were great too. Anyone know what show or shows might be pictured? One thought was RCS, but I have never seen them in person. I just love when all the heads here start speculating. Then we get to hear how someone knows the real story...
johnroach100
Thursday, March 1, 2007 6:39:59 PM
I think he's the guy who had a few of these in a Life magazine a while back but he seems to have a lot more now. I posted a topic about the magazine,http://www.carnivalwarehouse.co...earchTerms=life,magazine but you found lots more than he had pictured there.
BSA Mike
Thursday, March 1, 2007 6:50:09 PM
Skywheelrider
Thursday, March 1, 2007 8:26:58 PM
Those definitely are some awesome photos!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain