midge002
  •  midge002
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Monday, October 16, 2006 4:16:50 AM
Hello...I had my messages deleted and I didn't do it...had a phone number,in them,that I really needed..only had 3 or 4 messages in there,so why where they removed..thanks
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE, FEEL FREE...TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!
Mr. Fixit
Monday, October 16, 2006 4:59:31 AM
Older messages are occasionally purged by the message board software to keep the database size manageable. PM inboxes/outboxes shouldn't be used to store important messages for this reason. Should you have an important PM that you need to save, please either 1) print it out, or 2) save it to your computer. Sorry you lost your messages.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
midge002
  •  midge002
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:23:18 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Fixit

Older messages are occasionally purged by the message board software to keep the database size manageable. PM inboxes/outboxes shouldn't be used to store important messages for this reason. Should you have an important PM that you need to save, please either 1) print it out, or 2) save it to your computer. Sorry you lost your messages.

I should have known to write it down...Thanks I'll save them next time..[:)]Have a good day..
JerryGillette
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 5:03:27 PM
I found that out the hard way also, so dont feel bad...
NICEST SHOW IN THE NORTHEAST...

If you want the weather to change...Wait 5 minutes...
If you want my opinion to change...You can go F*CK yourself...
SideWinder
Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:27:18 PM
common sence really is to write the info down or print it out anyways.Thats why they created a thing called a Address book. write down the info there......
JerryGillette
Friday, October 20, 2006 3:47:45 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SideWinder

"common sence" really is to write the info down or print it out anyways.Thats why they created a thing called a Address book. write down the info there......

"common sence", whats that ?

JerryGillette
Saturday, October 21, 2006 10:00:54 AM
I think he means common sense...

bigdaves
Monday, October 23, 2006 4:05:41 PM
Quote:

quote:

common sence really is to write the info down or print it out anyways.Thats why they created a thing called a Address book. write down the info there......

Hey Einstien, before you shoot off out your ask, you need to get thru the second grade unless you're still taking the short bus. She made a mistake, and also corrected her mis-fortune. Apparently, you're the perfect askhole I have wanted to meet in person all my life.

Now, crawl back in your home for the demented.

DL
midge002
  •  midge002
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 3:58:37 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bigdaves

Quote:

quote:

Hey Einstien, before you shoot off out your ask, you need to get thru the second grade unless you're still taking the short bus. She made a mistake, and also corrected her mis-fortune. Apparently, you're the perfect askhole I have wanted to meet in person all my life.

Now, crawl back in your home for the demented.

LOL...Thanks Dave...