WestCoastPat
  •  WestCoastPat
  • 59.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, July 7, 2006 12:57:31 PM
I would like to thank those of you who said a prayer for my Mom. She passed away this morning at 8:45am. Tough to get that call but we all have to go through it at sometime. Pat
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
gruelurks
Friday, July 7, 2006 7:41:55 PM
Damn Pat, so sorry to hear that. Our time here is never enough sometimes. My condolences to you and yours.
BSA Mike
Friday, July 7, 2006 7:57:10 PM
Pat, sorry to hear about your loss, wish the best to you and the rest of your family.
lisacoco
Friday, July 7, 2006 8:40:53 PM
Sorry to hear about your mom Pat, my prayers are with you and your family.
Skywheelrider
Friday, July 7, 2006 9:35:47 PM
My condolences to you and your family Pat. Always tough to lose a loved one. My prayers are with you. Not sure how religious you are or she was, but I would say she is probably at peace in a better place now.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
skywheel88
Friday, July 7, 2006 11:02:13 PM
So sorry to hear about this Pat. Unfortunately all of us have to go through this and it really does suck, I know, cause I've said goodbye to both of my parents and it ain't easy, I know. I hope you take comfort in the fact that there is now somebody up there who is on your side. I know alot of us from this forum down here are too, God bless you Pat.
Kenny.

cny_chris
Saturday, July 8, 2006 4:14:52 AM
Sorry to hear the sad news, my condolences to you and your family.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Geneo55
Saturday, July 8, 2006 4:47:57 AM
Sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. But you will never lose the love or the good memories of her. Hang in there buddy.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, July 8, 2006 5:13:40 AM
My thoughts are with you Pat. Sorry for the lose of your MOM.
Matt C.
Saturday, July 8, 2006 5:17:28 AM
Sorry to hear Pat.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, July 9, 2006 8:38:20 AM
I'm sorry Pat. I know it is hard. My dad died real young (age 46).
The only thing that makes it easier is time passing.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, July 10, 2006 5:04:17 PM
You have my sympathy, it is hard to face but you always remember the good times.

gary
UserPostedImage