archived13
Friday, September 9, 2005 9:38:47 PM
Ummm, I know its a bit late with this, but I thought I'd chime in anyways, why not? ITS FUN!

#1, the reason that squirrel posted it is because it was a change to the TOS. Simple, since no one ever reads the TOS he may aswell post it here.

#2, its a public server and the TOS MUST be abided to or I kick you off of it. Who am I? Lets just say, I have holes in my hands and feet and my initials are JC.

Work complete.
MikeH
  •  MikeH
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, September 10, 2005 12:31:53 AM
Mr. Fixit
Saturday, September 10, 2005 4:05:37 AM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 09/10/2005 : 04:31:53 AM by mikehawkenballs

What changed in the TOS?

See the original post:

Quote:

quote:

ANY POST THAT CONTAINS ANY KIND OF PROFANITY WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS A REVISION TO THE TOS AND ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
MikeH
  •  MikeH
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, September 10, 2005 6:17:16 AM
Mr. Fixit
Saturday, September 10, 2005 6:25:40 AM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 09/10/2005 : 10:17:16 AM by mikehawkenballs

They werent deleted before?

The bad words filter took care of most profanity. The recent update included some changes to the software, which made the filter overly sensitive. Previous policy was that what the software didn't take care of, the Moderators and Administrators edited out the offending word. Now we just delete the whole post.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
carnyguy2
Monday, September 12, 2005 6:20:49 AM
LIsten here @#$%^%$#%^&* if you don't understand the *&&*%%$#$#@@@
then just keep your #$$%^&^%& to yourself. Cause if I &^%$#%#^@ and I will &^%#$%*&^$ so there

Don't eat the %&^%$#$ peanuts

Carnyguy2
squirrel
Monday, September 12, 2005 6:22:14 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by carnyguy2

then just keep your #$$%^&^%& to yourself. Cause if I &^%$#%#^@ and I will &^%#$%*&^$ so there

exactly!
archived13
Monday, September 12, 2005 11:49:24 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by mikehawkenballs

What changed in the TOS?

LOFL! That is hilarious. The funniest part of this entire thread is that no one, NO ONE, read the original post. They just jumped. He said, BOUNCE! or maybe it was more of a pounce this time. eh? eh?
Idahocarnivalman
Friday, January 13, 2006 5:09:18 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by webguy

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by mikehawkenballs

What changed in the TOS?

LOFL! That is hilarious. The funniest part of this entire thread is that no one, NO ONE, read the original post. They just jumped. He said, BOUNCE! or maybe it was more of a pounce this time. eh? eh?

I did and it seemed pretty self explanatory to me.

Follow me on facebook. www.facebook.com/Nascarracefan1888 
You being stupid and lazy doesn't mean I should do your work.
Idahocarnivalman
Friday, January 13, 2006 5:10:58 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by carnyguy2

lol lol. Thats funny wright there I don't care who ya are.

Follow me on facebook. www.facebook.com/Nascarracefan1888 
You being stupid and lazy doesn't mean I should do your work.
blondie04
Friday, January 13, 2006 6:05:58 AM
I think it is very self explanatory..I mean if you want to go to a site and use prophanity you are in the wrong one..I like the bad words filter b/c as the admins said we have commities and kids on here checking this out..I feel that it makes the site that much better with that filter..I mean ive been on other sites such as (yahoo) as an example, that dont care what poeple say..I mean they still get alot of poeple on them, but its not the type of publicity that i would want for my site,if i had one..I feel that if you want to use that language u should do it on your time not anyone elses..As far as the losing spots over the language goes, i know that it has happpened, and i know that if i was a commity member on a spot you were trying to book and every other word outta your employees mouths were f this and f that i wouldnt book you..I will just leave it alone for now b/c like ss said its a family entertainment business and that does involve kids..Which means that you should respect that and just watch your language around them...When i get my own biz going my employees will get their one warning when they are hired and if they use prophanity anytime after that automatic termination...[:X]
We all live and learn!! Karma comes around ten folds so make it all count........12/21/2012??
Pat T Hat
Friday, January 13, 2006 7:31:43 AM
TOS, what's a TOS? Read what? More homework again,Gee Whiz[;)]! I personaly love profanity. Yeah yeah yeah I know all the psyco-babble as to why I curse and that's a bunch of, well you know! I have truly not read the TOS (am I dq'ed?) but common sense dictates the parameters of common decency in any situation. I'm probably not innocent of infractions. Though I could not tell you if I have ever been edited or deleted[8]. See I have less interest in what I write than most anyone else! My point is (if I still have one)(if I ever did)is sometimes a little profanity fits the situation or the gist of where a comment, view or opinion is going. However typing in a thought is not the same as a live on stage whoops what did I just say moment. Where there is fore-thought there is intent. With intent there is reason. If there is no reason there can only be chaos and anarchy and........Hey wait...Never mind[}:)]!!!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by MikeH

What changed in the TOS?

How people treat you is their Karma. How you react is yours.