Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:15:29 PM
Listing to the news up north here, they are talking about how the truck stops and suppliers are starting to limit desiel fuel down south of the IN state line. Anyone heard this down south?? This could be a interesting problem for shows down south.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
lil Eddie
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 1:09:37 PM
I live in Atlanta. he gov. just came on the news and said that there will probally be a fuel shortage here. I think that's all over Miss. , La., Ala, Georgia, and probally Fla. People are lined up by the 100's at stations. Some stations are limiting and some are completely out. The trucks that bring gas to the stations can't get refilled. There's 2 big pipelines that bring ALL our gas into Georgia and both of them are shut down from lack of elec. One is supposed to get 25% function in a few hours. I believe it will get a lot worse before it gets better. It reminds me of the gas shortage of the 70"s.
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:02:13 PM
They are closing stores here at this time because of no gas and the ones that has gas its $4.00 a gallon and they are talking $5.00 by morning...........
Missin it
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:09:18 PM
Hang tight people, It can't stay like this for too much of an extended period.
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
lil Eddie
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:10:34 PM
I just saw premium for $3.99..no price was flashed for diesel
hankypank1
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:11:18 PM
nothing loke taking advantage of ripping people off in time of crisis no need to raise prices besides greed
Carneys are the biggest marks ,that’s what keeps us going .The next one is gonna be big ,it was good last year ,I don’t know what happened this year
crazy_waxy_chick
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:10:20 PM
after midnight tonight there will be no more gas in waycross people is goin like crazy here tryin to get gas that's what they was sayin over the news it's gonna be bad b/c people will be out of jobs and everything just b/c they want be no gas to drive no were [8]
missie