Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, August 3, 2005 8:54:47 PM
Can you find BALDO in your crowd?

Yep, Raff (BALDY) is on another road trip selling more teddy bears. I think he visits more shows than even Sue...

He hit Blue Skys on Sat, Bartlebaugh on Monday, Bates on Tuesday. Today was McDonough's, Schmidt's and Jules and Beck.

Has he been on yours lately?

A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, August 4, 2005 7:04:52 AM
can't believe I haven't crossed paths with him this summer yet! I have given him some spot location info.
hankypank1
Thursday, August 4, 2005 3:27:03 PM
who is baldy which stock house does he sell for peek a boo toy ?
Carneys are the biggest marks ,that’s what keeps us going .The next one is gonna be big ,it was good last year ,I don’t know what happened this year
Skywheelrider
Thursday, August 4, 2005 7:18:05 PM
He visited us back in June, but not this time around. I gave him the info on where some Michigan shows (McDonagh, Schmidt, etc.) were at. Peek-A-Boo, yeah, that's the name he told me back in June.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, August 4, 2005 8:28:59 PM

Where's BALDO? Today he hit Mid-America in the morning, Playworld in the afternoon and then back to Mid-America for their jamboree tonight. Tommorow he's hitting Indiana then Kentucky before heading home.

A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Thursday, August 4, 2005 8:45:39 PM
I will praobly see him in crown point in the morning then
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson