Quote:

quote:

Author Topic
secret.squirrel
www.rideguy.com  webmaster

USA
1207 Posts
Posted - 07/20/2005 : 12:32:06 AM

Anyone who signs up with an account on this forum and proceeds to threaten an administrator with no just cause or no proof of your accusation will be locked and deleted. If you don't like the topics that are posted, a request, along with a link to the message is much more appropriate that threatening someone to have them DQd if they show up on a lot.

Registration has been re-restricted until people can learn how to grow up.

.: secret.squirrel :. says
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

What is this all about ?

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
squirrel
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:06:22 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown
What is this all about ?

An account was created last night. The member then sent private messages to me and atleast one other person that I know of, making numerous threats both personally and professional, referenced a particular show, and claimed offense to a topic.

No topic ID or other information was given, just the threats.

I won't be threatened. I got enough things to deal with in life than to have to put up with some chicken that hides behind a keyboard and a fake name to get their point across. IF someone has a beef around here, just tell us the exact topic, your problem with it, and we will deal with it accordingly, but DON'T threaten me or the other moderators. It won't get you anywhere but deleted. People who want to be taken seriously act serious, not stupid and immature.

and this does NOT involve mikehawkenballs (before anyone gets any ideas)
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:21:00 AM
WoW ! ...just on a side note, My 1st sticky ![:)]
UserPostedImage
orphaned
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:16:57 AM
Good grief....this is like the season is ending early....cabin fever is starting early this year...

squirrel
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:22:10 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

Good grief....this is like the season is ending early....cabin fever is starting early this year...

Tell me about it -- and it's like it really starts when I show my face around here... Funny part is I've never bashed any shows or operations or anything of that fact.

I have bashed a few people in the past, I'll admit -- but it was only after provoked, too.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 4:27:00 PM
Quote:

quote:

Are you "with -it" Bryan? The reports I have heard so far have been bleek to say the best. My season has either been really wet or really hot...
gruelurks
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:56:19 PM
Squirrel: You aren't the only one to get threatning emails/IM's from disgruntled viewers...[}:)]
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:59:42 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

Squirrel: You aren't the only one to get threatning emails/IM's from disgruntled viewers...[}:)]

Wow u 2 ?

Btw-Your forgot your coding.

// No problem
//The clown forgives u
// this time.

Set Variable: "fontwidth" = 9
Set Variable: "fontx" = GetProperty("",_x)
Set Variable: "fonty" = GetProperty("",_x)
Set Variable: "c" = 1
Loop While (c<=100)
Remove Movie Clip ("../font"&c)
Set Variable: "c" = c+1
End Loop

UserPostedImage
gruelurks
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:10:31 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Wow u 2 ?

// No problem
//The clown forgives u
// this time.

Loop While (c<=100)
End Loop

!=
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:13:22 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Wow u 2 ?

// No problem
//The clown forgives u
// this time.

Loop While (c<=100)
End Loop

!=

(_|_)
UserPostedImage
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:07:59 AM
Man, I feel left out....It's been a while since I got any "Hate" mail.....[:(]
orphaned
Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:14:13 AM
Are you "with -it" Bryan? The reports I have heard so far have been bleek to say the best. My season has either been really wet or really hot...

All I can tell you is that the seven or eight shows I've visited across Kentucky have all said they have been up at most every spot...even if just a little bit. My own fair was up a bit....and the only one's around me within a couple of hundred miles that have been down were because of rain...and that hasn't been many. We faced extreme heat and still finished up.

Granted, with the rising insurance and fuel costs, our "up" probably wasn't much to the show that plays our spot...but around these parts show owners are saying they are up.
Boils The Clown
Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:33:58 AM
Quote:

quote:

All I can tell you is that the seven or eight shows I've visited across Kentucky have all said they have been up at most every spot...even if just a little bit. My own fair was up a bit....and the only one's around me within a couple of hundred miles that have been down were because of rain...and that hasn't been many. We faced extreme heat and still finished up.

Granted, with the rising insurance and fuel costs, our "up" probably wasn't much to the show that plays our spot...but around these parts show owners are saying they are up.

Well ....If what you are saying is TRUE,(& I have no doubt that you are just shooting the *.)With-It is probally doing something wrong. Hook da man up with a few pointers.
UserPostedImage
orphaned
Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:40:35 AM
Yeah...I guess 99% of the time I'm just shooting the Sh*t. The only time I was ever serious on here was about Three Amigos Amusements. Rest of the time has just been BS! You know enough people involved in shows around here Boils...just ask. I can't speak for Nolan Amusements cause I haven't seen them yet this year. But just about everyone else you could name has decent reports.

with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, July 22, 2005 2:02:12 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Well ....If what you are saying is TRUE,(& I have no doubt that you are just shooting the *.)With-It is probally doing something wrong. Hook da man up with a few pointers.

I did'nt say I was'nt making any money......I just said it's been either really Hot or Wet....I can't complain about the money because I been lucky so far this year. So far I go home with more than I left with and that's OK by me.....