Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Monday, March 28, 2005 9:20:33 AM
Just a few quick thoughts..It is officialy carnival time and alot of shows have hit the road already this spring..The cycle of love and hate of carnival life has begun..Not too many required a gun held to their head to go back on the road..It seems as if the carnival season is getting longer for more shows just to make the nut..I hope that everyone has a great and safe season..Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas with us..Just remember that you are never too old to learn something new..Take time and listen to some of the old guys and you may learn something you can use..

Please Lord, bless all showmen with good health, dry lots, dry beds and enough money to go around..Remember that each one of you help make this industry great..Please share with us your season as you can and work smart and play hard..

Thanks for listening..The old Bossman..
BSA Mike
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, March 28, 2005 10:47:39 AM
Gee Bossman, I never thought of you as a preacher before. (Wink wink)
Sixcats have nine lives
skywheel88
Monday, March 28, 2005 1:07:55 PM
Boils The Clown
Monday, March 28, 2005 1:13:57 PM
Bossman seems to be on a roll these days . More power to you my friend !
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
cny_chris
Monday, March 28, 2005 2:46:50 PM
Another classic Bossman post. Remember, kids, you saw it here first.....[:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy