Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, June 6, 2005 4:47:13 PM
I was looking at route listings in the June issue of Carnival and didn't see the Michigan State Fair on Wades route list. Who's playing it this year?
Skywheelrider
Monday, June 6, 2005 5:39:39 PM
We are. Just left off the list for some reason.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, June 6, 2005 5:42:35 PM
Thanks Chris. I thought I might have missed a big news story.

So, to all, "Never mind".
jonjon
Monday, June 6, 2005 5:43:49 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

We are. Just left off the list for some reason.

Are you in Coldwater this year? It was probably left off the list too.
Skywheelrider
Monday, June 6, 2005 6:02:11 PM
Yeah, Carnival Magazine left a few spots off the list. That's what happens when you get all volunteers with no connection to the business typing things like routes in and proofreading, they have no real idea if there is something amiss until its too late.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Cstephens
Tuesday, June 7, 2005 8:03:25 AM
hey chris, i saw some pics of wade at the gibralter trade center in mount clemens, michigan. wade looks just as great as ever. nice to see their spin out back on the road again. it looks like it just rolled right out of the factory but it looks like it's missing a sound system though. WOW! the huss rainbow also looks factory fresh. nice to see it's rays back on it's sun face centerpiece as well as the rainbow back on it's gondola. looks like it's fencing was repainted. not sure if it runs clockwise & counterclockwise like it was suposed to run. wonder where the huss pirate is? is this the first time rainbow's been to the gibralter trade center?
orphaned
Tuesday, June 7, 2005 8:35:45 AM
Yeah, Carnival Magazine left a few spots off the list. That's what happens when you get all volunteers with no connection to the business typing things like routes in and proofreading, they have no real idea if there is something amiss until its too late.

Hmmm....a showman complaining about the Carnival Magazine? I was told "all the showmen love Carnival"??????? And, not just a showman, but a contributor too....and on top of that THE contributor with a MAJOR article in there this month....shame shame [:p][}:)][;)]

(sarcasm disclaimer here)
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, June 7, 2005 3:30:37 PM
Lol Bryan, that's funny. Actually, Charles Dabbs himself told me that once, about errors and a volunteer staff. I still like Carnival. lol [;)]

Cstephens, thanks for the compliments on the show. The Rainbow has been in Mount Clemens before, it was there last year and in years past, just not every year. It runs both ways.

Matt C.
Wednesday, June 8, 2005 9:36:18 PM
Frank's Rainbow is a beautiful piece. They did one heck of a job refurbishing it. Frank should be proud to own one of the best looking Rainbows in the country. [:)]
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
RRSHOW1
  •  RRSHOW1
  • 57.26% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, June 9, 2005 3:46:58 PM
Does Wade have a website up & working with a route list?
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Thursday, June 9, 2005 7:20:30 PM
Matt's working on it as we speak!!
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by RRSHOW1

Does Wade have a website up & working with a route list?

www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson