violater_1968
Sunday, May 22, 2005 4:21:32 PM
We are have in a benefit for my wifes cousin who was in a very serious accident a couple months ago.His insurance co sent him home from the hospital because they did not wanna pay.I was wandering
how could I contact a company and what is needed before I do. Any info would be greatly helpful.The benefit is in eagleville tn
bdabrush
Sunday, May 22, 2005 8:20:08 PM
What kind of company? Do you mean a Carnival?[?]
bdabrush

"Same road that brought you here, will take you home!"

"When life gives you a flat rabbit fur covered snake, Play again, You can Trade up!!"
violater_1968
Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:10:37 PM
Sorry about that.yes a carnival.
bdabrush
Monday, May 23, 2005 10:19:13 AM
Check out MCW's Show Database, Most all shows are listed with addresses & phone numbers, plus what states their located. However it might be too late to book anyone this season, As it has already begun! But you might get lucky, some show might be looking for a fill in spot!!
Good Luck!!![:D][;)][8D]

bdabrush

"Same road that brought you here, will take you home!"

"When life gives you a flat rabbit fur covered snake, Play again, You can Trade up!!"
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, May 23, 2005 12:02:51 PM
You need to look elsewhere for money. You have to have something to sell, a good lot, to attract a show. The bus. doesn't work the way you want it too.
UserPostedImage
LuckyStar
Monday, May 23, 2005 3:29:32 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by violater_1968

We are have in a benefit for my wifes cousin who was in a very serious accident a couple months ago.His insurance co sent him home from the hospital because they did not wanna pay.I was wandering
how could I contact a company and what is needed before I do. Any info would be greatly helpful.The benefit is in eagleville tn

If you want to have a benefit to help the family out I would honestly suggest some kind of dinner...we just had a benefit in my town for a young man that has cancer. He is a firefighter in the town and they raised money to help pay his medical bills. They had a spaghetti dinner at $10 a head and while there they had a 50/50 and a chinese auction...bake sale....It was a really nice event and brought alot of people out from the town to meet and greet each other. They contacted local businesses to donate alot of the stuff like bread, drinks, sauce, spaghetti, DJ, gifts for the auction. I dont think these people had any overhead in putting this evening together. I know they sold over 1,000 tickets before the event took place and they were still selling tickets at the door. That is just my two cents.
violater_1968
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 12:18:48 AM
A lot of good advice. Thanks just thought a carnival would have been nice but will probaly look at it again in the future.