johnnyballoon73
Monday, January 17, 2005 12:39:00 PM
over the years Ive only worked in the midwest and the east coast,but as I get older I would really like to work closer to home.I havent a clue on how to find joint owners on certain shows on the west coat(butler,rcs,inland,and so on)Im hoping a few ppl from this forum could help me with this issue.I will be heading to florida to play the usual spots this spring but would really like to play a strong summer route on the west coast.Anyone who replies,I do appreciate all your assistance.

Johnnyballoon
squirrel
Monday, January 17, 2005 12:53:14 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by johnnyballoon73

over the years Ive only worked in the midwest and the east coast,but as I get older I would really like to work closer to home.I havent a clue on how to find joint owners on certain shows on the west coat(butler,rcs,inland,and so on)Im hoping a few ppl from this forum could help me with this issue.I will be heading to florida to play the usual spots this spring but would really like to play a strong summer route on the west coast.Anyone who replies,I do appreciate all your assistance.

Johnnyballoon

You might want to try usedrides.com -- I see alot of posts there in the Wanted section about joints booking routes and so on, you might have some luck. Also, put a post up in the new forum here about your looking for a west coast Hole -- you might get a response there.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, January 17, 2005 1:08:54 PM
I've got some contacts on Butler . I spent many years there ,my buddy is the lot man on one of Butch's units . What do you feature ? Ballon store ? I'll get some info for you in the next day or two and pm you with the particulars . Whatever you do steer clear of Bobby Ellis......heres a link to their site , [url][/url]www.butleramusements.com
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 17, 2005 1:55:44 PM
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 17, 2005 4:19:33 PM
btw...that post is for the western fair association. lots of game owners are members there.
RWA
  •  RWA
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:52:35 PM
Hello I'm a joint owner that is looking for help on the west coast,I have a very strong route that plays the western united states...
squirrel
Thursday, January 20, 2005 6:56:50 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by RWA

Hello I'm a joint owner that is looking for help on the west coast,I have a very strong route that plays the western united states...

You might want to post this ad in this forum here, so it gets a little more attention as well: Looking for a Hole -- Help Wanted or Jobs Wanted  --