Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:42:57 AM
I know what you are all thinking, you expected some welding pics and paint jobs. But what we have here is the fabrication of 80# steel shot weighted bags for indoor usage of tie-downs for inflates in Ohio, per the dept. of AG regulations.

The Singer 111W155 is about a 1940's leather/canvas walking foot industrial sewing machine. Very handy for making covers for many of the objects we use. I use it, but don't expect a nice white blousy shirt make to order. Maybe an Eli seat cover.[:)]

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Prof. Lee Kolozsy
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:24:37 AM
Nice machine...

My brother has an earlier version of the same machine with an eight foot arm for sewing circus big tops...
Prof.
Why stir it...
when you can fling it directly into the fan...

flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:56:28 AM
Pinetar,

Good looking work. The young lady needs a little heat in the barn. Please post a few more pics of the train. My 3 year old grandson thinks its neat. When he sees my 'puter he has to see the train.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:27:05 PM
Great pics pinetar , i agree , the train is kewl !
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:34:41 PM
Sail lofts have their machine in a well so that the table is flush with the floor for dragging the large amounts of fabric easily thru the machine.
UserPostedImage