Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, March 14, 2005 7:55:33 AM
Congrats to matt and ss for hitting over a 1000 registered members. Who knows how many aren't even registered.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Skywheelrider
Monday, March 14, 2005 8:55:04 AM
And one also wonders how many are the same members who registered more than once under different aliases. [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Matt C.
Monday, March 14, 2005 9:23:11 AM
lol yeah that is true- but hey, we can still celebrate right? lol
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, March 14, 2005 9:24:48 AM
Congratulations Matt , that's a great milestone !
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Boils The Clown
Monday, March 14, 2005 9:31:58 AM
A huge congrats !

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Skywheelrider
Monday, March 14, 2005 9:32:26 AM
Oh yes, by all means we can celebrate! [:D]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Monday, March 14, 2005 11:59:39 AM
MikeH
  •  MikeH
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, March 14, 2005 12:13:43 PM
<>.com has 37 members.
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, March 14, 2005 12:26:08 PM
cny_chris
Monday, March 14, 2005 12:30:20 PM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 03/14/2005 : 5:13:43 PM by mikehawkenballs

<>.com has 37 members.

... and it's been deader than a doornail since Richie went on the road, lol.[}:)][;)][:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
cny_chris
Monday, March 14, 2005 12:31:22 PM
OOPS.... congrats to MCW on the milestone... good enough of a reason for a party, lol![:D][:o)][:D]

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
MikeH
  •  MikeH
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, March 14, 2005 12:38:43 PM
Why would the link get deleted?
cny_chris
Monday, March 14, 2005 12:47:57 PM
I think that it's a rather sore subject around here, and besides, why should Matt promote the competition?

I only registered over there after being informed that Richie was saying that I was someone that I definitely was not. Another MCW member let me know, and I very reluctantly registered there. Needless to say, I don't intend to post over there much, if at all. MCW has the people, the discussion, and a wealth of information on it... can't say the same about the competition.

skywheel88
Monday, March 14, 2005 1:51:47 PM
I'm only registered under my name, but I bring everyone I can find, because this site is too cool to not share.
Kenny.

korny_carny
Monday, March 14, 2005 3:28:21 PM