ScorpionKing
Saturday, March 12, 2005 6:02:15 AM
Well today is the big day.....i almost cant believe that it is here already... I leave for our first spot in Birmigham today... i am so glad to get out of here, this has been the most boring offseason in years.... well i would just like to say its been nice to have some people to converse with this year... I hope that everyone has a great season and i will see some of you on the road....
bubbapinesole
Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:00:32 AM
Good luck Scorpion and keep in touch. If you run into any probs or dilema feel free to call.
SKYWHEELER and BOILS THE CLOWN for moderators !!!
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:08:39 AM
YEE-HAWW ! Make lots of stew , and be safe !
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
ScorpionKing
Monday, March 21, 2005 5:04:36 PM
well Just got home on my way to cleveland from birmingham figured i would hop on and give a quick report.... well first off wow what a first week... i put up 6 rides in 3 1/2 days including our 3 hamptons(still hate that ride) An orient express that Farrow booked in with us and also helped put up our spider and a cable drive tilt that blomsness booked in with us... had fun training the new help and the south africans as they filtered in ... midway looks really nice for being the first spot of the season... the ride line up in brimingham is:
Chance Giant Wheel
Starship 2000
Zipper
Slingshot
Majestic Scooters
Pharaohs fury
Spider
1001 Nachts
Screamer
Ring Of Fire
Orient express(farrow)
Cable Drive Tilt#1
Cable Drive tilt #2 (blomsness)
Berry Go Round
Infernal Combustion Funhouse
Safari Train
Raiders
3 Ground mount Hamptons:Combo, Jump cycles,4X4
Bear Go Round
Dinos
Wet Boats
Ground Mount MGR
Moon Bounce (Blomsness)

I leave home for cleveland thursday or friday so i will try and make a report for up there when i get the chance

JustinJames
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:29:30 PM
If you decide to make some REAL money, come on over and see me[;)]