Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, March 9, 2005 6:16:17 PM
Josh, the wife and myself just got done hitting 3 shows in 3 days.

Day 1 George Carden playing a shirne date in valpo IN. The show looks great, new canvas, equipment and trucks. Bo was back and the elephant act was good. Hawthorn tigers cut 0 minutes off there act since last time we saw them. Had the georgeettes there, 12 doing the spider web at the same time. Cossak rides there with there horses. Good show, standing room only

Day 2, Hamid in Indy playing a shrine date. Good show, freindly people. The hoffman cat act (good god is it boring!!). Giovvani Zoppe there, excellent job, best act of the whole show. Ms Smith got shot out of a cannon. Freefall into a bag to start the second half.

Day 3-Jordan World Circic-valpo indiana. Got there as vinvint vonduke was finshing his cat act. Carden animals. Had wondered where the carden pony ride had been, found it over there. Not a bad show.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
MikeH
  •  MikeH
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, March 9, 2005 6:59:00 PM
That's gotta be a tough gig moving a Circus up north in the first part of March.Brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, March 9, 2005 7:06:27 PM
[:0]............And How ![:0]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
barn
  •  barn
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Friday, March 11, 2005 5:40:29 PM
Ryan,Sounds like the two shows in valpo were pretty good.I unfortunatly missed them due to work