Future_carnie
Friday, March 4, 2005 10:42:32 AM
I got a job.

With Cristiani Rides. Working at the Kiddie Bumper Boats. I leave my hometown this sunday and we are heading to Miami.

Heh. I know, this all kinda happened real fast...

But, i'm happy i finally have found a job...woo. [:D]

I will miss you all, alot. I don't know if i ever will be able to get online when i'm out on the road, so this might be good bye for a while, for atleast a year i guess. Mabbe i'll meet some of you while i'm out on the road? [:)]

<3 you all!

[Jen]

[:D]

Horses && Carnivals. <3
bladerunner
Friday, March 4, 2005 10:59:52 AM
Future_carnie
Friday, March 4, 2005 11:12:34 AM
Most likely if that's where they always go, i will be going with them wherever they go. [:)]

[Jen]
[:D]
Horses && Carnivals. <3
WestCoastPat
Friday, March 4, 2005 12:29:43 PM
Jen-Way to go. You are doing what a lot of us wish we had done. From all that I know about you from your blog and stuff, you seem like a sweet girl with your head screwed on right. Keep it together out there on the road and try to check in and let us know you are alright. Your Buddy on the WestCoast-Pat
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
cny_chris
Friday, March 4, 2005 12:34:17 PM
Good luck on the road! Stay safe and enjoy.[:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, March 4, 2005 12:37:36 PM
Congratulations !!! I'm sure it will be quite an adventure . Be safe and keep in touch !!!
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, March 4, 2005 1:09:33 PM
hey, good luck, jen. you can always hit the public libraries on your time off and report in. most of them have internet, now.(even in ky...lol)
Boils The Clown
Friday, March 4, 2005 1:21:27 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rhino

hey, good luck, jen. you can always hit the public libraries on your time off and report in. most of them have internet, now.(even in ky...lol)

But they run on windows '95 .......lol.....[;)]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Future_carnie
Friday, March 4, 2005 2:18:31 PM
Aw, thank you very much everyone! I promise i will try to check in here as much as possible, wherever possible! [:)]

Thank you everyone!

[Jen]
[:)]

Horses && Carnivals. <3
Skywheelrider
Friday, March 4, 2005 2:22:29 PM
Congratulations! And may you have a blessed season on the road!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, March 4, 2005 2:27:24 PM
You can keep in contact at every library in the country. This may be a challenge for you when the newness wears off and you are tired & homesick. Hang in there, we don't want to hear that you quit because it was too tough.
UserPostedImage
Boils The Clown
Friday, March 4, 2005 2:32:58 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

You can keep in contact at every library in the country. This may be a challenge for you when the newness wears off and you are tired & homesick. Hang in there, we don't want to hear that you quit because it was too tough.

WOW !

Future Carnie , Best of luck....[8D]

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
BSA Mike
Friday, March 4, 2005 2:37:52 PM
If he tells ya "he loves you", Don't believe him...be careful!
JustinJames
Friday, March 4, 2005 3:04:57 PM
DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT fall in love with another carney!!! Don't fall in love with the marks either[:p]
alibiguyny
Friday, March 4, 2005 3:10:15 PM
be safe and wrap it up..... and no you dont want to go meet his parents when the season ends.
i dont smell em i just tell em......