DutchWheel9
Tuesday, March 1, 2005 4:17:27 PM
In yesterdays mail I received a bunch of ride photos that belong to someone else. These photos were mixed in with my own photos that I received back from developing. So someone at Clark Color Labs made a mistake. So I figure that it is possible that these photos belong to someone on this message board.

I could not tell what show the rides belong to from looking at the pictures but there is an Octopus, Round-Up, Tempest, Hurricane, and a Rampage. All the rides look really nice; in good shape and nice colors on them. The fact that there is a Rampage in the photos should narrow it down in terms of who these photos belong to since there are only one or two Rampages still traveling in the United States.

So, if you have taken photos of a Rampage recently or sometime in the 2004 season and you use Clark Color Labs to have your photos developed--as I do--your photos were sent to me by mistake. Over the years I have sent SO MANY ride photos to Clark Color Labs for development that they probably figured these ride photos belong to me as well.

So if these photos do belong to someone from this message board would that person please get back to me and give me an address so I can mail your photos to you.

The photos came out good and the rides are the type I really like so I would also like to ask this person for permission to send the negatives back to Clark Color Labs so I could get copies of these photos for myself. Or if you would send the negatives back yourself so I could get a copy of each of these photos. I would pay you beforehand for the cost of development and any mailing expenses, of course. Who ever you are you take nice photos.

Thankyou.

Bob
BSA Mike
Tuesday, March 1, 2005 4:41:34 PM
lol well, i know its not my rampage, as we don't own a tempest, octopus, round up or a hurricane lol
alibiguyny
Tuesday, March 1, 2005 5:30:16 PM
it could be a pic of american banner amusements. out of ill.
i dont smell em i just tell em......
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Tuesday, March 1, 2005 7:21:52 PM
If I say there mine will you mail them to me??
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, March 2, 2005 1:23:18 AM
Can you post some of them ? I think someone can & will claim them if they saw the visuals of a image/pic so they/we can get a better idea. Ya know ?[:p]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~