Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.72% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, December 25, 2004 3:01:02 PM
It doesn't feel as much like Christmas this year, no snow on the ground and no new Faller kit under my tree.
Anybody get models or new kits for Christmas?
korny_carny
Saturday, December 25, 2004 4:04:19 PM
FunkyTown
Saturday, December 25, 2004 4:18:41 PM
I didn't get the sexy super model under my tree .... Opps .... You were talking about carnival models? Well .... nope I didnt get one either .... lol! [:p]
HUSSRAINBOW
Saturday, December 25, 2004 4:33:42 PM
Faller Freifall Turm
Faller Flipper

[:D]
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Saturday, December 25, 2004 4:48:39 PM
No new models, but I did get a new digital camera. [:D]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Saturday, December 25, 2004 5:58:44 PM
nope, im hoping my models come in a few days if i win em on ebay...
HUSSRAINBOW
Sunday, December 26, 2004 2:39:22 AM
pegasus2127
Sunday, December 26, 2004 1:49:49 PM
I got the Mini Himalaya, Crazy Bus plus the Mexican trailer, Cotton Candy trailer, Fried Dough trailer, Lemonade trailer,Pizza Trailer, & the French Fry trailer from Model Tech.
BSA Mike
Sunday, December 26, 2004 1:58:18 PM
^^ wow looks like someone cleaned up and made out like a bandit, good luck building em...lemme know how the mini himi turns out!
crazyspin
Sunday, December 26, 2004 3:08:47 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by pegasus2127

I got the Mini Himalaya, Crazy Bus plus the Mexican trailer, Cotton Candy trailer, Fried Dough trailer, Lemonade trailer,Pizza Trailer, & the French Fry trailer from Model Tech.

Ya better watch out Wonderland! We bite! [;)]
Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 26, 2004 3:15:13 PM
Not worried one bit there 'Spin. Between Wonderland Shows, Frangipani Amusements, and JLJ Midways (Justin), we are sitting pretty. JLJ Midways just added a Flipper and a Big Kahuna (rethemed Jungle Train). Wonderland has added a new Star Fire (rethemed Ring of Fire), Frangipani just had their Sky Wheel refurbished, and has a new Merry-Go-Round being built as we speak. Coming soon are more rides for all three shows. And Warren Renauld will be getting another ride order this year! lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 26, 2004 3:16:17 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by pegasus2127

Wow, sounds cool. Let us know how the Mini-Himalaya comes out.
BSA Mike
Sunday, December 26, 2004 3:35:13 PM
Im thinking of ordering a ride or two from Warren Renauld..plus i got 2 more cummons on the way anyday now and then 3 more after that, and maybe more if i win some of thos bids on ebay....
korny_carny
Sunday, December 26, 2004 4:04:24 PM
other then the Top Spin, i got 3 kiddies in the oven.. 1 completed, 1 near completion and the other half way finished.
aswell we are in talks for a new kiddie purchase for early/mid 05 season, hopefully atleast. [;)]
TopSpinJay
Sunday, December 26, 2004 6:00:19 PM
There are alotta AGI retheemed waveswingers out there- we did a boatload of shipments outta here last monday which was the last shipment date before the holiday.

responces have been great to our services

there are still a bunch available if you want one and there easy to change over if you have allready built one...you just need a little time and some carefull work
You'll miss us when were gone....