bladerunner
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:56:07 PM
i was noticing the scenery when i got my devils joy ride model kit, and i noticed the scenery resembles a cartoon from the 80's "filmations ghostbusters", the guy in the top left corner(in red) is prime evil. thats kinda cool to see on a darkride front.[:p]
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:57:26 PM
Can you post it ? Just a quick scan perhaps ? I'm curious ![:p]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
bladerunner
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:31:06 PM
yeah i'll have it scanned sometime today [:D]
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

Can you post it ? Just a quick scan perhaps ? I'm curious ![:p]

bladerunner
Skywheelrider
Thursday, February 17, 2005 3:18:52 AM
Not bad looking. Kinda cartoonish, but still looks okay. I don't care for the name (and not for the reason most would think), but looks like it would be a decent addition to a model layout (I would come up with a new name).
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
bladerunner
Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:48:00 AM
i dont like the name either, it does'nt fit for a darkride. wonder if lou scheimer(filmation productions) has seen the front lol[8D]
Boils The Clown
Thursday, February 17, 2005 12:11:52 PM
All I see is a red "X" no pic, blader ![V]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
tamadachi76
Thursday, February 17, 2005 4:59:31 PM
I hated that ghostbusters cartoon. What was the deal with that ape? Never saw the movie either. I liked Dan Akroyd's Ghostbusters better. Did RAH draw that himself? Or is it photo of a real dark ride?
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
Matthew
Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:35:43 PM
There were two Ghostbusters series. One made after the movie and another one. That's why the one that follows the movie is called the Real Ghostbusters.

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by tamadachi76

I hated that ghostbusters cartoon. What was the deal with that ape? Never saw the movie either. I liked Dan Akroyd's Ghostbusters better. Did RAH draw that himself? Or is it photo of a real dark ride?

bladerunner
Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:52:47 PM
the origional was made in like the 60s or 70s. it was a live action comedy by filmation, then in 84 the director for the ghostbusters movie was sued for using the name "ghostbusters" owned by filmation productions [;)]
bladerunner
Friday, February 18, 2005 5:14:39 AM
skydiver77
Friday, February 18, 2005 8:47:36 PM
That dark ride of Ron's is cool, i had thought of converting it into Strates' version with a real "inside" to it and strobes/haunted music playing from one of them haunted house cassette tapes..yet would need tiny speakers from some cheap headphones. It's possible i guess to make that dark ride super authentic, possibly motorize it?, similar to Faller's drive system on that Monster Hohle dark ride.

~Ben