Skywheelrider
Wednesday, February 9, 2005 2:31:57 AM
Okay, I know some of you look at my photos at my premium Webshots site, and I have slowly been moving photos from there over to Yahoo! over the past six months or so. Well, that site (Webshots) is about to come to an end. In 14 days (from 9 February 2005) my subscription to Webshots Premium will run out and I am not renewing it. They want $23.88 a year to keep it up, and while that may not seem like much, with a limit of 3000 photos, having to pay, and with Yahoo! being free with unlimited photo uploads, the choice (for me) is an easy one to make. I apologize to anyone who would rather see the photos at Webshots, but I just find Yahoo! Photos more appealing and easier to use.

I will keep updating my photos at Yahoo!, and as I am sure some of you have noticed, I have added quite a bit in the last few weeks, with much more to come, including albums from the 2002 Michigan State Fair, Windy City Amusements, Great American Shows, Elliott Amusement Company, Alamo Attractions, GGW, racked rides, 2003 Wayne Wheelfest, and more. And I have uploaded even more photos than that, but I have not made them all public yet (but will soon).

http://community.webshots.com/user/wonderlandshows 

http://photos.yahoo.com/cm_hurley  for your enjoyment.

Enjoy!

EDIT: WEBSHOTS IS DONE.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
JustinJames
Wednesday, February 9, 2005 5:55:46 PM
HEY THAT BLIZZARD LOOKS NICE LOL.
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, February 9, 2005 6:54:04 PM
Blizzard....hmmmm.....I don't recall posting any winter pics yet. [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Thursday, February 10, 2005 6:53:29 AM
Meant to post this earlier in the morning, did not get to it. Anyways, more photos uploaded, I finished them last night actually, Bates Brothers Amusement Company at the Lucas County Fair in Maumee, Ohio from August 2004, plus indy joints and food vendors, sideshow, etc. Enjoy.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.c...int=actn,ren%3as,3%3af,0 

Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, February 10, 2005 8:14:18 AM
great pics, again ,sky !...i like that you take pics of indys joints too. lucas county sure has changed since the last time i was there.
Cstephens
Thursday, February 10, 2005 10:45:01 AM
nice pics of the lucas county fair in ohio, i'm suprised bates brothers still goes there. not much change to the midway line up, looks preety much the same since 1997, but, the twister is a newer model the older one was named twist, a few new kiddie rides, no high flyer and no rock-o-plane, the high flyer is with skerbeck and schmit bought the rock-o-plane but mcdonagh bought the rock-o-plane before schmit did. all 3 shows are from michigan. i see bates brothers has a new zipper, i see that they still have the hurricane, i thought they sold it and replaced it with the downdraft. but i guess their partner bates amusements got it insted cause bates amusements does own one, no quaser, no super trooper and no scooter 1280. wonder what happened to them. over all a nice midway. nice eli wheel too.
Skywheelrider
Thursday, February 10, 2005 6:50:47 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Cstephens

nice pics of the lucas county fair in ohio, i'm suprised bates brothers still goes there. not much change to the midway line up, looks preety much the same since 1997, but, the twister is a newer model the older one was named twist, a few new kiddie rides, no high flyer and no rock-o-plane, the high flyer is with skerbeck and schmit bought the rock-o-plane but mcdonagh bought the rock-o-plane before schmit did. all 3 shows are from michigan. i see bates brothers has a new zipper, i see that they still have the hurricane, i thought they sold it and replaced it with the downdraft. but i guess their partner bates amusements got it insted cause bates amusements does own one, no quaser, no super trooper and no scooter 1280. wonder what happened to them. over all a nice midway. nice eli wheel too.

Ummm, ah, yeah. What he said.
Skywheelrider
Thursday, February 10, 2005 6:55:52 PM
Thanks Rhino. Yeah, I try and include everyone if I can, they are all part of the fair. It's not just rides! lol
Skywheelrider
Saturday, February 12, 2005 9:23:44 PM
I have added another album of photos, this time Belle City Amusements, from 10 July 2004 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. It was my first time seeing this show, and it is a very sharp and impressive outfit. Photos of rides, food trailers, joints, midway shots, and more, day and night. Enjoy!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.c..._hurley/album?.dir=/9352 

Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, February 13, 2005 1:02:14 AM
Great pix Chris! Always keeps us going through a long winter!
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, February 13, 2005 6:56:22 AM
great pics,sky !!...all i can say is wow !!..the last time i saw b.c.a. was 11 years ago in georgia, and , although it didnt look bad then, it sure has changed for the better ! what a nice looking show! thats the first time ive seen a pic of the heliport.is there alot of them around?
Skywheelrider
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:10:31 AM
Thanks J agger and Rhino, I aim to please. lol As for the Heliport, that was the first one I saw in person, it looks very nice, it is a neat kids ride. The only other one I know of for sure was one owned by United Shows of America. Not sure where it is now, or if anyone else owns one. Belle City is one sharp looking show. What really impressed me most was how uniform and clean and brightly coloured the game trailers were, with matching (style) marquee's. All the joints looked great, so did the food trailers, too.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:25:15 AM
thanks for the pics chris.

If you saw BCA 5 years ago you wouldn't reconize them now. They have alot of long time employees that take care of that equipment.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Skywheelrider
Saturday, February 19, 2005 7:04:02 AM
Added some more photos to Yahoo! Photos in another album, this time Family Funtyme Amusements of Galesburg, Michigan. Enjoy.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.c...m?.dir=/dd6b&.view=t 

BSA Mike
Saturday, February 19, 2005 2:05:03 PM