richie22
  •  richie22
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Tuesday, February 8, 2005 1:49:17 PM
hey every one i have done a good job in all and what is there too do at the trade show this yr and all season i hope every one does good i know i will im just here wanting your feeed back on what your going too do there any buy at the trade show and if any of you have and xtra ticket you can spare my meber ship expired last week so i guess if not ill have too pay the nut my self so whos going too the gazebo let me know for the mcw meeeting it will be nice too put a key with a face see yu soon guys your buddy richie and also if you buy a water race and need the help i would run it for you ok people
hey boils the clown why does sky wheeler have to lie i wasnt on yahoo talking too him and hey mods can you give me my passowrd and account back rizzo is gone im still here hes now posting over on us carnivals
Frank Rizzo
Tuesday, February 8, 2005 2:08:24 PM
Richie, Your a real Schmuck if you Congratulate yourself. Especially for being annoying. I happen to have a few passes for the show just PM me with what name to leave them under and they will be at the "will-call" window OK. I thought you already had a job in Tampa so how can you go to the tradeshow too? A high roller like yourself could easily afford to re-new you dues $25.00 But, I'll leave the passes for you anyway just buy us a round of drinks at the bar and we will call it even OK.
Don't Make Me Come Over There....Punk!!!
MikeH
  •  MikeH
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, February 8, 2005 2:14:00 PM
I sure wish Bill Gates would hurry up development on that new "Reach through your monitor and strangle the idiot" Program for Windows. I cant wait.
bladerunner
Tuesday, February 8, 2005 2:20:06 PM
remember fellow mcw posters,.......... dont feed the troll and they will go away [}:)]
squirrel
Tuesday, February 8, 2005 2:22:26 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by richie22

hey every one i have done a good job in all and what is there too do at the trade show this yr and all season i hope every one does good i know i will im just here wanting your feeed back on what your going too do there any buy at the trade show and if any of you have and xtra ticket you can spare my meber ship expired last week so i guess if not ill have too pay the nut my self so whos going too the gazebo let me know for the mcw meeeting it will be nice too put a key with a face see yu soon guys your buddy richie and also if you buy a water race and need the help i would run it for you ok people

This post is off topic, and was deleted once. If you don't want your posts deleted, don't repost the same thing after it's been deleted once.