aba
  •  aba
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, January 28, 2005 1:49:11 AM
Anyone have a pic of a Cummons Scrambler?
Skywheelrider
Friday, January 28, 2005 3:28:01 AM
I tried Don's website, but no image yet. I know there was a pic somewhere recently, my thinking is it was one of the models in the last Ebay auction. I do know it is the trailer mounted version. Very sharp looking (as are his models in general).
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
korny_carny
Friday, January 28, 2005 3:29:22 AM
Yeah, there was one of ebay about two weeks ago.
skydiver77
Friday, January 28, 2005 7:26:38 AM
Yes, Don's Scrambler is awesome! But, i will say this, i visited Chuck Dabb's house back 2-3 years ago with another friend of mine, some may know of him or heard his name mentioned in used to be Carousel mag, Dave Cota. I plan on calling him up sometime soon, he's a cool guy with some great Cummons as well as Dabbs has. Chuck has the Cummons Scrambler on his layout, i saw it run, yet when the Scrambler cars were in action, rather say, when the ride was in action, the cars weren't turning too good, they would sort of sit, yet they did turn a little bit, but not true to the real ride. Maybe it was because the model had been ran alot?, i don't know, or very little. It looked as if it has loose-play in it, but i'd a whole hell of alot rather have Don's Scrambler of Ron Hamm's LOL LOL. Ron's isn't bad, just can't motorize it, if you can find a way, you're a genius. lol

~Ben
Mailman21842
Friday, January 28, 2005 10:58:28 AM
Hey everyone, here's the Item # for the Cummons Scrambler on Ebay:3950099441 hopefully you guys can still view it, I can but I'm the one who won it.
Just a person with a big hobby, of collecting carnival stuff.
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, January 28, 2005 12:34:20 PM
There was another site out there that had photos of an amusement park layout. I remember seeing I think a Tilt and I know they had a Cummons Scrambler. Cummons builds their Scrambler as a TMS version. Those photos on Ebay should still be on there as they were the last time I checked.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by aba

Anyone have a pic of a Cummons Scrambler?

What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
HUSSRAINBOW
Friday, January 28, 2005 5:11:44 PM
heres a photo from EBAY, pretty nice model, sizzler looks a bit nicer IMO

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Matthew
Friday, January 28, 2005 6:23:28 PM
Ooh, that's the classic trailer mount version of the Scrambler. Robertson Amusments has one of these beauties. Same colours too!

I thought Cummons also had a ground mount version as well.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by HUSSRAINBOW

heres a photo from EBAY, pretty nice model, sizzler looks a bit nicer IMO

UserPostedImage

Matt C.
Tuesday, February 1, 2005 6:04:27 PM
Nope, just trailer mount version. I saw mail mans in person when I went to pick up models for BSA Mike and Dan Lusk and its a beautiful little model.

Dan is getting one pretty soon [;)] [:D] [8D]
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, February 6, 2005 5:40:16 AM