Friday, January 21, 2005 1:49:50 PM
Congrats Mike on your new rides, glad the big brown got them to you
in good shape.
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, January 21, 2005 1:54:10 PM
SO am i lol...also got the swinger model this week (pics should be on MCW Photo Gallery) and Matt shipped my Tempest and Sky Diver today, so i should get them early next week....pics of those are on the photo gallery already...
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, January 22, 2005 8:48:09 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jimb

Congrats Mike on your new rides, glad the big brown got them to you
in good shape.

Of course we did[;)]

UserPostedImage

BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Sunday, January 23, 2005 5:35:30 AM
Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, January 23, 2005 6:06:51 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bairbros

Of course we did[;)]

My favorite thing to do is rumage through the back of the truck when they come. It's amazing all of the different things people and buisnesses have shipped.
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, January 24, 2005 1:36:35 PM
HUSSRAINBOW
Monday, January 24, 2005 4:17:20 PM
aww cool kiddys [:D]'
I want a zipper soo bad [:(] but I woudln't want it on that platform though.... can you take them off, or buy it without?

chris
UserPostedImage
korny_carny
Monday, January 24, 2005 4:19:45 PM
i beleive the motor is stored in it, correct me if im wrong seeing i don't have any cummons
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Monday, January 24, 2005 4:20:04 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by HUSSRAINBOW

aww cool kiddys [:D]'
I want a zipper soo bad [:(] but I woudln't want it on that platform though.... can you take them off, or buy it without?

chris

Do you mean on the base it sits on?

If so, yes you can order it without the base, but you have to have a table to put the motor into (the motor would lay under the table), the last lot of models on ebay all had no bases..
skydiver77
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 7:05:27 PM
I recieved the Cummons Cobra today as well 🙂 Boy was i excited to get it. For those who don't know me on here, gosh, it's been like 3-4 years since i last posted because i never could find my password or usernamer ( remember it ). But, HUSSRainbow, i really like your Rainbow model, it's my fav. Huss ride as well. 🙂 I've got a Faller Rainbow as well, have had for 2 years now, but looks nothing like yours. I have a small Rainbow cloud at the top that needs to be larger. And i plan on getting Jay's new Strates Shows package he's coming out with later for everyone's Rainbow, if they want it to look like Strates' Rainbow. Now that i have the Cummons Cobra, i'm very excited to get it running later once Jay's done with the base and mounting the motor. The thing is MINT, just like Mike's kiddie rides there you see in those images. Well, 'nuff said Catch you later

~Ben
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 8:23:36 PM
lol...my kiddie rides were brand new, your cobra has been sitting in storage...
HUSSRAINBOW
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 8:36:58 PM
damn, id really love a Zipper! [V]
UserPostedImage
skydiver77
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:05:37 AM
True Mike, but mine's still brand new! lol 🙂 Never ran on a layout or ride base 'til i get Jay's later that is to say. Hope to get 2 or 3 more Cummons later to go along with the Cobra such as the Flying Bobs, Gravitron, & the Zipper or Ring of Fire possibly.

~Ben