TopSpinJay
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 1:01:34 PM
well i can see alotta ride comcepts come outta that octopuss ride.

the yank of the waveswinger would explain why the waveswinger got out in several pictures and not realy released. but i think because the cat was let outta the bag and people showed that there was a demand they let it out anyway...

i dont know if i'd exactly buy one but i'd sure look and study the peices to see if anything else in general could be made of one
You'll miss us when were gone....
Matthew
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 2:37:37 PM
Well if the rumors are true and if Faller does release the Monster 3, it would be a much better improvement over their Polyp and Octopus kits. I'm guessing that Faller will use a similar mechanism that they used with the Wave Swinger.

Great work on your Inverter Sven 🙂.
Steve F.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 4:48:43 PM
Don't think that I don't like the ***** because I do however, I would much rather see them make an Enterprise, Top Scan, or Ranger. Those in particular because they have massive nostalgia value to me.

Sven, as usual, TOP JOB M8!
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:40:42 PM
Wow Seven great work...[:)] Well i might have to try and atempt that my self i would love a inverter on my lot.Well if i try it is it ok if i go of you pictures. Know if i did try to atempt this im wonddering how i would do the tub and the arm.Well again nice inverter i enviiie you a lot Seven of 9 lol i mean seven.
HUSSRAINBOW
Thursday, January 20, 2005 4:04:32 AM
Aww a monster 3, well I hope we get a Ranger....thats what im mainly hoping for...and an enterprise, but I guess a monster would look pretty nice on the model midways.... hmmm
UserPostedImage
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:48:45 PM
Excellent modelling. Was the tub "kit bashed" from other kits?
Sven
  •  Sven
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, January 21, 2005 1:01:34 PM
The tub is completly selfbuild. I went to Sixflags of Holland (now Walibi World) to have a look at one of two exsisting Inverter in Europe and studdied it. Unfortunatly it is resettled to another park of the group in the south of France, which is a real shame. I liked the ride, though it nearly broke my ribs. Never felt so save in my life.[:D]
[url=periocus.de]UserPostedImage[/url]

Modelle - Dioramen - Design
proud member since 2003
FACEBOOK 
Skywheelrider
Sunday, January 23, 2005 3:23:46 PM
Aswesome Sven. Simply awesome.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
ECZenith
Thursday, February 3, 2005 3:52:25 PM
Sven, definately the best ride models I've ever seen. Do you have any photos of your entire setup?

"If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."