lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, January 20, 2005 11:01:12 AM

Dario Zacchini

ZACCHINI, Dario Renny, 22, of Gibsonton, passed away January 17, 2005. He was a ride owner in the carnival business. He was predeceased by his maternal grandmother, Ceil Fegorello, and Teo and Lillian Zacchini. He is survived by his father, Renny Zacchini; mother, Donna Fegorello-Salter and husband, Robert; two brothers, Marc Zacchini and Nolan Salter; grandfather, Pat Fegorello; all of Gibsonton; Zia Sharon Fegorello-Lang of Riverview; uncles, Frank Fegorello and Chino Zacchini; and numerous cousins. Funeral services will be conducted at noon Friday at First Baptist Church of Gibsonton with the Rev. Malcolm Clements officiating. The family will receive friends 11 a.m. until service time. Interment will be in Sunset Memory Gardens in the Showmen's Rest. Florists, please deliver flowers to the church.
Published in the TBO.com on 1/20/2005.

Back

DARIO WAS KILLED THE OTHER DAY WHEN HE CRASHED HIS MOTORCYCLE. HE WILL BE BURIED TOMMOROW.IT IS A TERRIBLE THING.MY DAUGHTER, MY STEPSON, AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS WHO WERE ALL FRIENDS OF DARIO ARE ALL VERY UPSET.THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ATTENDING FUNERALS OF THEIR FREINDS AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE.MY SON JUST BOUGHT A RICE ROCKET AND I AM SCARED TO DEATH THAT HE COULD GET HURT OR KILLED AS WELL. WHEN HE BOUGHT IT I PREACHED SAFETY EVERYDAY. TRIED TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT. I COULDN'T PUSH TOO HARD BECAUSE I OWN 2 BIKES MYSELF.BUT NOW I HAVE TO BECOME SOMEONE I CAN'T STAND. A HIPOCRIT. IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES FOR ME NOT TO HAVE TO BURY MY SON SO BE IT.

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE ZACCHINI FAMILY AND ALL OF DARIO'S FREINDS.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Matt C.
Thursday, January 20, 2005 11:14:08 AM
This is just too bad.. My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends. May he rest in peace..
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, January 20, 2005 11:35:12 AM
My prayers go out to the family. Thier grief is overwheming and they will need all the support friends can give. Losing your child regardless of reason or age is something you cannot understand or equate unless you've been there.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Bossman
Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:37:20 PM
lotman, thank you for informing us of the death of Dario Zacchini. I know Donna, Rob and Nolan well. Priscilla and I are greatly sadden from learning of his death and we wish much comfort to the family..22 years of age is so very young and short..
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:44:20 PM
I am saddened to hear of their loss, especially since I ride and crashed Nov 1st.

Lotman, be sure your son takes a beginning rider course, otherwise he won't be prepared. It is that important.

pinetar
UserPostedImage
Prof. Lee Kolozsy
Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:02:48 PM
I personally new Dario to be a good showman...

I had the pleasure of working with him at a few spots last year...

His passing is a great loss to Show Biz...

My heartfelt condolonces to Renni, Marco, and all the Zacchini family...
Prof.
Why stir it...
when you can fling it directly into the fan...

Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:59:04 PM
my thoughts are with the family
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
The Flowergirl
Thursday, January 20, 2005 5:10:57 PM
My prayers are with the family..............
The more you know, the greater your life
can be.
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, January 20, 2005 5:33:36 PM
Very sad to hear that.........so very young!
mjcarniegirl
Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:29:43 PM
Boils The Clown
Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:47:13 PM
I'm very sorry to hear . My heart & thoughts are with the family .
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
mamma teena
Friday, January 21, 2005 12:42:18 AM
It is always asd to hear that someone lost a loved one.. I send then my prayers and will keep them in my heart.
Always, Mamma

Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
Carnie_Joe930
Friday, January 21, 2005 4:29:40 AM
My thought and prayers go out to Dario and his family. Such a shame.
Steve, thanks for letting us all know. When my son bought his rice-rocket I made a video compilation of guys doing some cool stuff on their bikes, because I knew he was going to want to do that stuff too. I got all the vids from the web. Then I faded in a bunch of crashes and accidents(some pretty graphic), to give him a reality check. You can only hope and pray when your kid buys a bike that this doesn't happen to him. It's truly sad.....a parents worst nightmare.
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, January 21, 2005 5:19:29 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

I am saddened to hear of their loss, especially since I ride and crashed Nov 1st.

Lotman, be sure your son takes a beginning rider course, otherwise he won't be prepared. It is that important.

pinetar

thanks pinetar. yes my son took the course, and ive ridden with him. he is a good rider. but you never know what they are thinking when they are on thier own. i put my dad thru the same thing when i was a kid, i guess its coming back to haunt me.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Missin it
Friday, January 21, 2005 7:00:47 AM
My sympathies to the family and to their friends on such a horrible loss........
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)