BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 6:49:53 PM
Just what the subject says, anyone have one for sale, prebuilt or not, i know there is one on ebay for 77 bucks, but idk if i want to pay that much....

thanks
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 7:00:11 PM
Not worth that much money Mike. I got one years ago when they first came out, and a second one on Ebay about 1-1/2 years ago for $30, I would not have gone higher than that. Cool model if you want an inflatable on your model midway (I have one for each show), but not at $77. lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 7:08:18 PM
^^ didn't think 77 was worth it, plus i would have to pay shipping from somewhere across the pond, i guess ill wait and find one here... thanks chris..
Matt C.
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 9:28:45 PM
Get a hunk of Sculpty modelers clay and sculpt one ... its actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it [:)]

$77 for a bounce kit.... amazing. Just think, some of the Cummons models (Loop O Plane, Scat, Swinger) didnt go much higher then that- LOL.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Steve F.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 4:58:21 PM
77 dollars? Thats wild! For that much I can buy at least 5 1992 'ardkore records. I think I'll sit on my bounce for a while longer or maybe I'll actually use it again.[:D]
Steve F.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:00:33 PM
"Just think, some of the Cummons models (Loop O Plane, Scat, Swinger) didnt go much higher then that- LOL." - Matt

Huh? Am I missing something here? Did I miss out on a 77 dollar Cummons Scat???? Because for that price... Its worth it.
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:04:26 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

"Just think, some of the Cummons models (Loop O Plane, Scat, Swinger) didnt go much higher then that- LOL." - Matt

Huh? Am I missing something here? Did I miss out on a 77 dollar Cummons Scat???? Because for that price... Its worth it.

You missed out on two sets of cummons models that were on ebay not to long ago, many of us guys here scored some models off of ebay, there was like 12 in one set with bases and 24 in the other without bases

i scored a sky diver, tempest, gravitron and swinger...
Steve F.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:15:55 PM
I'll trade you the Faller Bounce for the Tempest! I don't even care if the Tempest works because I'd make it static. Heck I'd even throw in some other models that I dont need or use anymore.
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:21:49 PM
Steve F.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:26:09 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

^ Were you drop kicked in the head?

If you'll say yes, I'll agree to anything you say. 😉
TopSpinJay
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:44:12 PM
why don't you just call don cummons Steve, im sure he'd consitter special ordering one for you...i know he still has the molds
You'll miss us when were gone....
Steve F.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:49:25 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SilverCometJay

why don't you just call don cummons Steve, im sure he'd consitter special ordering one for you...i know he still has the molds

Too $$$$! If I was to order a Tempest from scratch I would get a wooden one from Warren because his prices are better suited for the jobless collage student ride modeler crowd.

http://dj-club.martin.co...product.asp?product=mx-1 
TopSpinJay
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:53:19 PM
i like those new "Ego" lights they have but hey i dont wanna get off topic.

i understand the money portion it isent cheap
You'll miss us when were gone....
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:36:42 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

^ Were you drop kicked in the head?

If you'll say yes, I'll agree to anything you say. ;)

Umm, yea?

Back on topic, anyone know where i can pick 1 up?
Matthew
Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:05:16 AM
If you want one of those enclosed moonbouncers. Just cut off the end of a large soft drink bottle and paint it however you want it.