Steve F.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:06:53 PM
I don't quite get it 100% but it sounds funny. Also theres no photos of the rides on the site. It would make sense for the winning bidder to have the photos of the "equipment" published on the site.

Ohh yeah, you should have a way to "book in" single attractions. This way I can still live my fantasy of my "equipment" being on my "pier" while my unused spectacular pieces can be booked in to your phantasy fair. [;)]
BSA Mike
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:09:40 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

I don't quite get it 100% but it sounds funny. Also theres no photos of the rides on the site. It would make sense for the winning bidder to have the photos of the "equipment" published on the site.

Why does that make sense? So all of the competition can see what is brought in and can try to outbid w/ bigger/better rides?
Steve F.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:23:52 PM
Well sure that works too.

All a model rider cares about I think is to show off the models. Thats how we get our geek on, you know.
korny_carny
Saturday, January 22, 2005 12:34:10 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

Ohh yeah, you should have a way to "book in" single attractions. This way I can still live my fantasy of my "equipment" being on my "pier" while my unused spectacular pieces can be booked in to your phantasy fair. [;)]

i had an independent midway bid up this past 2 weeks but only 2 bids were offered.

Also added a Michigan bid